Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who cares
We just cracked 40. :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
:nothingtoadd:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
the keifer Wrote:We just cracked 40. :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:

Mongo 5 :high5: Wherever he is.
Anybody else think the " band of buds" commercial sounds alot like "check yourself before you wreck yourself"?
[youtube]AJR62vsAg-0[/youtube]
big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health
I may have sold all my crushed glass to the MB government to keep mice out of their buildings and their reader boards. They are coming to pick a load up tomorrow to see if it works if it does I will make the deal...
LeNeve Wrote:big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health
That mades me think, if you and your 2 buddies know eachother well enough to play "the newlywed game", just going under another name. You're problly a little gay.
Nussie_T Wrote:I may have sold all my crushed glass to the MB government to keep mice out of their buildings and their reader boards. They are coming to pick a load up tomorrow to see if it works if it does I will make the deal...

Do the mice eat it and die? Or they don't walk on it? That seems like a really boll weavil way to control pests. Canada never ceases to surprise me.
negadave Wrote:
That mades me think, if you and your 2 buddies know eachother well enough to play "the newlywed game", just going under another name. You're problly a little gay.

Like the band of buds thing.
Band of buds = :fag:
LeNeve Wrote:
negadave Wrote:

Like the band of buds thing.
who thinks this contest is a good idea??
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I may have sold all my crushed glass to the MB government to keep mice out of their buildings and their reader boards. They are coming to pick a load up tomorrow to see if it works if it does I will make the deal...

Do the mice eat it and die? Or they don't walk on it? That seems like a really boll weavil way to control pests. Canada never ceases to surprise me.

They dont like walking on it.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hold on to your nipples, girls!

I can't, they are still sore.

Mine aren't so I'm holding them...tight... Big Grin

I have had the tater nippler attacking me most every day. He uses his damn teeth.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hold on to your nipples, girls!

I can't, they are still sore.

Mine aren't so I'm holding them...tight... Big Grin

I have had the tater nippler attacking me most every day. He uses his damn teeth.

knock his teeth out, then he can just gum on them.
LeNeve Wrote:knock his teeth out, then he can just gum on them.

That is a great idea!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nothin sexier than a man with no teeth eh Beckster? :poke:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]