Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 7/26/2013 - SysAdmin Day
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:do they not approve these towers due to the visual of the tower or health concerns?

There was a discussion on the old message board for the community about it. 75% of the people posting on there said it was going to be an eye sore and was going to kill the children or some shit. Now we have a new message board so I posted the article and asked for everyone's support. I'm sure all the haters are going to sign in and blast me so I may just spend the weekend burning down houses.

I also figure that most people that are against the towers probably don't use the web as much so by me reminding everyone I hope to get a more technical group to show up for the vote.
its usually people who have nothing better to do, & the tower will most likely have zero effect on them, I really hate people

There was a proposed strip club like an hour west of me that has been all over the news. People have been standing out in front of the property with signs for the whole week. Yesterday they shot it down and these assholes were all over the news crying and cheering that jesus helped them. :crank: https://www.facebook.com/CitizensAgainstStripClub

I understand it doesn't do any good for the neighborhood, but if you don't go to the strip club what do you have to worry about?

There was a big stink like that about a strip club opening here.
They were saying they were going to take pictures of license plates that went there and post them on the internet.
Then when it finally opened, the only person that showed up to protest was a local priest.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:do they not approve these towers due to the visual of the tower or health concerns?

There was a discussion on the old message board for the community about it. 75% of the people posting on there said it was going to be an eye sore and was going to kill the children or some shit. Now we have a new message board so I posted the article and asked for everyone's support. I'm sure all the haters are going to sign in and blast me so I may just spend the weekend burning down houses.

I also figure that most people that are against the towers probably don't use the web as much so by me reminding everyone I hope to get a more technical group to show up for the vote.
its usually people who have nothing better to do, & the tower will most likely have zero effect on them, I really hate people

There was a proposed strip club like an hour west of me that has been all over the news. People have been standing out in front of the property with signs for the whole week. Yesterday they shot it down and these assholes were all over the news crying and cheering that jesus helped them. :crank: https://www.facebook.com/CitizensAgainstStripClub

I understand it doesn't do any good for the neighborhood, but if you don't go to the strip club what do you have to worry about?
geez, I remember the same thing happened here when I was a teenager, but lucky for me the strippers would flash the crowd to cause more drama. The place lasted 10 years & is now a hibachi grill
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Mostly visual. These people don't want to lose their previous views :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Have you ever seen the towers they try to dress up to look like trees?
Yeah. Here's the one about a half hour from my house. I'd rather see a normal cell tower.
[Image: 27536682.jpg]

Haha. That looks retarded
If they vote down this tower I'm going to show up at every meeting and vote down everything else.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Mostly visual. These people don't want to lose their previous views :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Yeah. Here's the one about a half hour from my house. I'd rather see a normal cell tower.
[Image: 27536682.jpg]

Sign, sign, every where a sign.
Blocking out the scenery breakin my mind.
here is the one by us

[Image: PAGE%201-CELL%20TOWER.jpg]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:sup and stuff

It's Friday and I have nothing planned for this weekend. It feels pretty good.

There's a UFC fight on Saturday and I have a birthday party on Sunday. That's it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:If they vote down this tower I'm going to show up at every meeting and vote down everything else.

What if everyone at the meeting is there doing just that because of something that was voted down before?
Chip Wrote:Listening to Pandora again...
And this came on.
I have no idea what I "liked" that put this in my mix...
Wtf

[youtube]8mGBaXPlri8[/youtube]

:? weirf
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:here is the one by us

[Image: PAGE%201-CELL%20TOWER.jpg]

OK that would be awesome if they put those fiber optic lights on it and it changed colors by the hour.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If they vote down this tower I'm going to show up at every meeting and vote down everything else.

What if everyone at the meeting is there doing just that because of something that was voted down before?

Baseball bat.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Seriously?

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe, when you are done with that bat, I need to borrow it. Someone needs to demonstrate to Comcast what happens when their customers get sick and tired of shitty service. This makes 2 weeks of internet cutting out. Grrrrrrrr

I HATE PIE!!
Joe's neighbors prefer to live with as shitty phone signals.

People made more of a stink around here over those giant windmill fields they have put in. The are out in the middle of nowhere, so it's not a big deal.

I HATE PIE!!
Well, I guess I am going for a walk since the cable is once again out....

I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip