Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 4/18/11 Official Tax Day
Brampton Wrote:call me fitz is a funny ass show :high5:

I've never even heard of that show.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:you know what's funny, I have access to cash but no ideas lol

Really? We need to talk.

I'd like to it in on this. What industry are your ideas around Pete?

Sports management, Sport training, security, wed sites, executive protection and overall training.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:you know what's funny, I have access to cash but no ideas lol

In some cases I could do a lot with that. If I could take off from work long enough to build a business doing what I'm doing right now I know I'd stand a great chance at succeeding.

In ohter cases I think about these people that have great ideas and no tech knowledge so they never get off the ground. In my case I could think of a great idea and have a site up over night dedicated to that idea and be blogging about it tomorrow. I could also promote the shit out of it and probably do pretty good at it. The problem is I just don't have the great idea.

If we were able to get the financial backing, I think Dudebronation Corp would be very profitable in several different aspects of business. Talk about a diverse portfolio. I know I have ideas in the fields of sports management, sports training, web sites, security companies, executive protection and training that would be groundbreaking with the backing needed. I am sure LeNeve would have a kick ass auto complex going and Joe could make us as rich as Cuban with his web ventures. And think of all the money from Becksters Pies and Pie themed products!!!

People make fortunes from stupid blogs on the internet. A few mins ago I was listening to Gary V talking about his friend that writes a blog on street food venders around a 6 block radius in NY. The guy makes 70K a year on advertising. Not really a fortune, but that's one guy writing about lunch carts in one small area.

One of the reasons I changed this site over to a blog format was that I had the idea if getting a bunch of different categories together and offer the space to anyone willing to write to it. No one seemed interested so I just syndicated feeds from a bunch of other sites to populate the home page.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:call me fitz is a funny ass show :high5:

I've never even heard of that show.
they show it on HBO Canada.

I like that it takes place at a car dealer, and the mechanic doesn't give a funk about anything
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

In some cases I could do a lot with that. If I could take off from work long enough to build a business doing what I'm doing right now I know I'd stand a great chance at succeeding.

In ohter cases I think about these people that have great ideas and no tech knowledge so they never get off the ground. In my case I could think of a great idea and have a site up over night dedicated to that idea and be blogging about it tomorrow. I could also promote the shit out of it and probably do pretty good at it. The problem is I just don't have the great idea.

If we were able to get the financial backing, I think Dudebronation Corp would be very profitable in several different aspects of business. Talk about a diverse portfolio. I know I have ideas in the fields of sports management, sports training, web sites, security companies, executive protection and training that would be groundbreaking with the backing needed. I am sure LeNeve would have a kick ass auto complex going and Joe could make us as rich as Cuban with his web ventures. And think of all the money from Becksters Pies and Pie themed products!!!

People make fortunes from stupid blogs on the internet. A few mins ago I was listening to Gary V talking about his friend that writes a blog on street food venders around a 6 block radius in NY. The guy makes 70K a year on advertising. Not really a fortune, but that's one guy writing about lunch carts in one small area.

One of the reasons I changed this site over to a blog format was that I had the idea if getting a bunch of different categories together and offer the space to anyone willing to write to it. No one seemed interested so I just syndicated feeds from a bunch of other sites to populate the home page.

JESUS, 70k just from blogging about food carts? that would leave you open to SO MUCH time to do real things to make money and you should easily make $150 a year just b/c you marketed your web blogs well.

I would write a blog for DBN if it made things profitable.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
WTF is this guy talking about?
Pete Nice Wrote:JESUS, 70k just from blogging about food carts? that would leave you open to SO MUCH time to do real things to make money and you should easily make $150 a year just b/c you marketed your web blogs well.

I would write a blog for DBN if it made things profitable.

The problem with this site is it really isn't marketable. People come here and spend some time on the forum to pass time. That's about it.

Beckster made a good post last night about tax day discounts that could have been a blog post. Instead it goes on the forum and gets locked away from the public.
Wtf
la bamba sucks. I like that song though.
I watched slum dog millionaire for the first time last night. It was good, but not as mind blasting as people made it out to be. Then they did that weird group dance at the end, for no real reason.
I ordered telus optik tv, it's getting installed on the 30th, i'm pretty pumped, it's iptv, comes through the internet. I hope it's as good as I'm expecting. one pvr that I can access from any tv, watch/record 3 shows at once, adn there's an app to set the dvr from my phone. I'm also using my xbox as a reciever.
jake gyllinhal was the bubble boy? I did not know that.
Everytime I drop a player in my fantasy baseball league, Captian Obvious (old school dudebro) picks the guy up, he has done this about 5 times already this season, my team must be good if people are grabbing my scraps, now if I can just win....

Rich is a movie snob douche now.
Maggie Gilenhall is busted, I would kcuf her just to say I did though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT