Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 2-7-11 Congrats Packers
Brian Wrote:You know what's worse than a replay of the C&R show? A replay of C&R when it's a remote show :yawn:

yeah, live remotes are kind of sucky. Drunk dudes, and drunk chicks, just reminding me I took some wrong turns in life, and I'll never have that much fun.
I swear I can't eat hot wings like I use to :beer:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brian Wrote:You know what's worse than a replay of the C&R show? A replay of C&R when it's a remote show :yawn:

Um.. Yeah... Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I can say one thing. The Steelers didn't play as bad as The Black Eyed Peas.

I was looking at the stats last night, as I could not sleep. Statistically the game was a complete wash in every category but one, turnovers. That is what lost the game. Tells you what a good, evenly matched game it actually was.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:America has united over one thing.

[Image: america-reacts-to-the-super-bowl-halftim...6975-2.jpg]

The Black Eyed Peas fucking sucked!

They were terrible, we had a blast making fun of them. Fergie did look hot as fuck though, I like when she shook her tits in Slash's face. I know people are one was of the other on her, but I think she is fucking hot, her body is almost perfect.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
just watched the whole silva vs belfort fight and i was expecting a little more from belfort, but he was showing too much respect for silva
My friend bet the under on how long it would take Christina Augilera to sing the National Anthem. The over under was 1:54.5 The official time was 1:54, he covered by half a second.

I like Nicole, but I can't stand her voice, sounds like she smokes 2 packs a day
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I was reading about the seating deal... How fucking greedy are they to sell tickets for seating they don't have? That's disgusting. And I would be pissed off I had gotten screwed over.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:just watched the whole silva vs belfort fight and i was expecting a little more from belfort, but he was showing too much respect for silva

He seemed hesitant to get it going. Then he gave Anderson that gaping hole. Silva didn't seem to want to go in to finish him.. He knew he was out. Have you seen the other fights yet?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was reading about the seating deal... How fucking greedy are they to sell tickets for seating they don't have? That's disgusting. And I would be pissed off I had gotten screwed over.

I guess those people are getting tickets to next years Super Bowl.
But, how did they pull that off? What's their excuse?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was reading about the seating deal... How fucking greedy are they to sell tickets for seating they don't have? That's disgusting. And I would be pissed off I had gotten screwed over.
Well, apparently those people got postgame field passes, $2000 plus in merchandise andntix to next years game

Not to shabby
Pete Nice Wrote:My friend bet the under on how long it would take Christina Augilera to sing the National Anthem. The over under was 1:54.5 The official time was 1:54, he covered by half a second.

I always wondered how they could take bets on something that so easily controlled by one person.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I can say one thing. The Steelers didn't play as bad as The Black Eyed Peas.

I was looking at the stats last night, as I could not sleep. Statistically the game was a complete wash in every category but one, turnovers. That is what lost the game. Tells you what a good, evenly matched game it actually was.
The game was even, but rodgers would have had better stats if it wasnt for the turnovers.

Plus, the turnovers were just solid defense, ben didnt pull an odonnell.

It was a good game, i cant say great but it was entertaining.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:just watched the whole silva vs belfort fight and i was expecting a little more from belfort, but he was showing too much respect for silva

He seemed hesitant to get it going. Then he gave Anderson that gaping hole. Silva didn't seem to want to go in to finish him.. He knew he was out. Have you seen the other fights yet?
No, I'll try to watch the jones vs bader fight over lunch, the silva fight was a quick one

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT