Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooosday June 15 2010...It's Peanut Butter,Jelly Time.
its not considered pre-marital sex, if you have no intention of getting married
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Detachable penis is that song I heard!!!
Its not even about being Catholic..............its about signing a contract with a clause in it that she breached...........that all you need to know
Brampton Wrote:If they let her stay.........the kids wouldn't have seen the value of forgiveness..........they would have seen that she got away with something, then they would be a bunch of little shits.........they are kids............
completely. ever wonder why catholic school girls got their reputations??? knee socks anyone? :high5:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Who wouldn't want their son to bang Kim K.?

I'd be damn proud of em
me. I'd ask him why he likes fat girls
:roflmao: :roflmao: ............that post was for your comment ................ :high5: to me
:roflmao: :roflmao: I just sat down, and that was the first post I saw. I thought not this again :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm staying out of it this time.
Derick Wrote:its not considered pre-marital sex, if you have no intention of getting married
then its pre-marital training?
Iva13 Wrote:Detachable penis is that song I heard!!!

King Missile, funny song.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If they let her stay.........the kids wouldn't have seen the value of forgiveness..........they would have seen that she got away with something, then they would be a bunch of little shits.........they are kids............
completely. ever wonder why catholic school girls got their reputations??? knee socks anyone? :high5:
I called them ear socks..........cause thats where they always ended up
Derick Wrote:its not considered pre-marital sex, if you have no intention of getting married

:roflmao:
Very, very true.
Brampton Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:completely. ever wonder why catholic school girls got their reputations??? knee socks anyone? :high5:
I called them ear socks..........cause thats where they always ended up

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
i think its called "i'm not marring this chic before I find out how my junk fits in her, and if she's any good at riding it"
Back to the question about why the keeper wears a different uni in soccer............the shorts have padding in them and the jerseys have padding in the shoulders through the sleeve (in some)
I think the majority of cougars are also squirters.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
i think its called "i'm not marring this chic before I find out how my junk fits in her, and if she's any good at riding it"
does it matter how it fits?.............Its in her, thats all that matters
Brampton Wrote:Back to the question about why the keeper wears a different uni in soccer............the shorts have padding in them and the jerseys have padding in the shoulders through the sleeve (in some)
but why are they a totally unrelated color?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It Really Is Friday, June 24, 2016 Today Beckster 28 1,989 06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
  Thursday, June 23, 2016 ~ I almost thought it was Wednesday Beckster 34 2,333 06-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, June 21, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 20 1,718 06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday. June 20, 2016 ~ Bump Beckster 22 1,483 06-21-2016, 10:33 AM
  Tuesday, June 14, 2016 ~ It's Tuesday Beckster 21 2,223 06-14-2016, 03:08 PM
  Monday, June 13, 2016 ~ It's over Beckster 25 2,839 06-13-2016, 03:40 PM
  Friday, June 10, 2016 ~ RIP Gordie Beckster 15 911 06-10-2016, 02:51 PM