Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, March 18, 2015 ~ No more IE
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:How many miles is that going to be and is that just for the drive?

It's at least 1,500 miles round trip. At 57.5 cents per mile. The government sets that rate.

I worked down in Clarkston, Rochester, and Lansing for this company and I think our mileage reimbursement was .59.

Companies can probably offer more if they use it as a selling point or perk for new employees.
Oh, and I do get paid my normal hourly rate for travel time too.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:straight empty Kansas roads, and your charger. :high5:

Are the roads straight like that in Missouri?
We're not going to get more than a couple miles into Kansas.

When we were in Missouri a couple of years ago. They go from flat to kind of hilly depending on where exactly you are going. We were close to New Orleans.

It's like that on the way to Ft Leonardwood to get my sister from her bootcamp training.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It's at least 1,500 miles round trip. At 57.5 cents per mile. The government sets that rate.

I worked down in Clarkston, Rochester, and Lansing for this company and I think our mileage reimbursement was .59.

Companies can probably offer more if they use it as a selling point or perk for new employees.

:high5: Bonus. How long will you get to be out there?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It's at least 1,500 miles round trip. At 57.5 cents per mile. The government sets that rate.

:high5: Bonus. How long will you get to be out there?

We leave tomorrow morning.
Then, we won't be able to get into the plant until 10pm tomorrow.
We only have to do a couple hours of work, then we turn around and come back Friday morning.
While I'd like to relate to any song about hating ones job, I couldn't watch that. That is gay on large level.
I wanna drive to Kansas
I took an hour and a half lunch to meet with a recruiter. I ordered food, talked for an hour and 15 and then had the food put in a box. Now I'm hungry and my food is in a box on my passenger seat.
Joe Wrote:While I'd like to relate to any song about hating ones job, I couldn't watch that. That is gay on large level.

I only got as far as the oddly familiar name and dudes in pumps.... All it needs is an iPhone.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I wanna drive to Kansas

The only bad part about it is that my boss is coming too.
For the most part, he likes good music though.
This kid deserves .. I dunno... a bowl of ice cream?

http://www.wnem.com/story/28540336/polic...om-robbers
I HATE PIE!!
Joe's car is going to smell like moist kind of old food. that a guy would probaly still eat, if hungry enough, then feel like a weirdo for eating it.
green jelly beans tast e like soap.
actually, all my jelly beans taste like soap. sabotage. Confusedad:

or maybe they are form a third world country.
LeNeve Wrote:actually, all my jelly beans taste like soap. sabotage. Confusedad:

or maybe they are form a third world country.

yep. Mexico. my bag of jelly beans came from mexico. and they are made with mostly carnauba wax, and a confectioners glaze. Confusedad: a mexican confectioners glaze. Confusedad: Confusedad:
Hell yeah.

[youtube]XAHprLW48no[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM