Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mondays 6/23/14
Chip is so autistic
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The new one is already coming in, but it's tiny and weird looking.

at least it matches your weiner. :drum:

Confusedad:
I'm a victim of a cyber bully.

Who knows what your weiner looks like......

everybody is a cyber bully. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip is so autistic

Your face is autistic.
Chip Wrote:

Your face is autistic.

you sound like my Doctor. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Your face is autistic.

you sound like my Doctor. Confusedad:

:roflmao:
Pat Burns is finally getting in the Hall of Fame.
It's about damn time.
I had to look up some info on an RV park for a client and they have a list of forbidden dog breeds:

Quote:Pets: Owners must clean up after their pets. Pets must be on a leash at all times. Pets are not allowed in rest-rooms, pool, pavilion or beach areas. Do not leave pets unattended. Excessive barking of dogs may result in a request to remove dog from the facility. You must have proof of rabies vaccinations upon arrival to the resort.
Excluded Dogs: Chow, Doberman, Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Akita, Mastiff, German Shepherd, Presa Canario, Wolf, Wolf Hybrids, Huskies, Dalmatians, Airedales, Great Danes, Staffordshire Terriers, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies and any dog that is a mixture of these breeds are not allowed. Any dog with a history of biting will not be acceptable.
**Excluded Dogs will be allowed providing owner carries a $300,000.00 liability insurance policy. Any dog with a history of biting will not be acceptable.

I wish I had an RV, I would go there with my 2 pits and tell them that they are Golden Retrievers.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Airdale dog. thats Air Bud's cousin from the wrong side of the tracks.
so I m reading comments from random people about rape. and alot of people have 20 something year old sons that are being raped by men in gas station restrooms. ot held down by several guys and then raped. just grabbed by another guy and then raped. I'm not sure one guy would be enough to get me to subdue for an ass pounding.

Theres a little commentor support group going on about it. I want to laugh and call their children hipster punks, but karma may get me for that, and Sea Bass will have his way with me at the Amoco station or something.
LeNeve Wrote:so I m reading comments from random people about rape. and alot of people have 20 something year old sons that are being raped by men in gas station restrooms. ot held down by several guys and then raped. just grabbed by another guy and then raped. I'm not sure one guy would be enough to get me to subdue for an ass pounding.

Theres a little commentor support group going on about it. I want to laugh and call their children hipster punks, but karma may get me for that, and Sea Bass will have his way with me at the Amoco station or something.

Sea Bass is going to be the new movie.
Cam Neely said he filmed it, so as long as it doesn't get cut.
LeNeve Wrote:so I m reading comments from random people about rape. and alot of people have 20 something year old sons that are being raped by men in gas station restrooms. ot held down by several guys and then raped. just grabbed by another guy and then raped. I'm not sure one guy would be enough to get me to subdue for an ass pounding.

Wait, why are you reading random comments from people about rape?
LeNeve Wrote:Airdale dog. thats Air Bud's cousin from the wrong side of the tracks.

The Airedales I knew were nothing but large couch potatoes. I wouldn't be afraid of them at all. Same with the Great Danes.

Now, I have been bitten, chased by and knocked off my bicycle by Labradors, so I think they should be added to the list.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

You should know better than to even ask.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You should know better than to even ask.

It can't be much worse than what he just wrote.
Can it?
Chip Wrote:

It was prescribed by my autism Doctor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, July 13, 2015 ~ The Mondays Beckster 5 172 07-13-2015, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster