Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 9-11.... Will Pete ever return?
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Bikers are on their way to fight it out with muslims in DC today...

[youtube]J7-RlOQifNM[/youtube]
Extremest....on both sides. Confusedlap:

Let's send them all out into the desert with the KKK and Westboro Baptist Church to fight it out with the Burning Man crowd too.
Wtf

Flint, Michigan's Mirrored Memorial to the Foreclosure Crisis

[Image: ku-bigpic.jpg]

http://gizmodo.com/flint-michigans-mirro...1283636361
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:7. WHAT APPLE DESERVES CREDIT FOR
The AP's Michael Liedtke says one of the best things about the latest iPhones is the slick new software that runs them.
:flame: iphones....
You're just showing ignorance. :poke:
Who wants to call long distance to Canada and see if my phone is doing what it should be doing!?
NussieT Wrote:Who wants to call long distance to Canada and see if my phone is doing what it should be doing!?

If I use my Google voice number, I can call Canada for free.
But, what should your phone be doing?
Other then the obvious 'taking pictures of boobs' answer.
Dude. WTF?

[youtube]xAaI2czYqJg[/youtube]
Brilliant.

http://deadspin.com/illinois-pizza-place...1289160936
Chip Wrote:Wtf

Flint, Michigan's Mirrored Memorial to the Foreclosure Crisis

[Image: ku-bigpic.jpg]

http://gizmodo.com/flint-michigans-mirro...1283636361

I wondered what they where building there. It was just a frame.

Here's my problem with Flint: The city was built around several GM plants, most of those are gone now. So, instead of focusing on replacing those lost jobs, they have been trying to make the city into this "artsy" area. The money wasted on that could have been better used elsewhere. Just like the crime level, the people in charge keep taking funds away from the grants and such which pay for the police. The last thing a city which reigns over the entire country in high crime rates is to have a reduced police force. I could drive down some of the major roadways around here while streaming ustream on my phone and show you guys the despair the area has turned into.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:7. WHAT APPLE DESERVES CREDIT FOR
The AP's Michael Liedtke says one of the best things about the latest iPhones is the slick new software that runs them.
:flame: iphones....
You're just showing ignorance. :poke:

I am just annoyed that I couldn't do a simple transfer that I've done so many times before on other phones.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Who wants to call long distance to Canada and see if my phone is doing what it should be doing!?

What's your phone supposed to be doing?
I HATE PIE!!
:killme:

Hey buddy! how you doin? hows your favorite football team doin? I can get you a jersey or a black-powder rifle if you buy like a million light bulbs. How much will you pay? well don't answer yet because i can also sell you packing tape, toilet paper...anything you need.
Chip Wrote:Dude. WTF?

[youtube]xAaI2czYqJg[/youtube]

He much be a fan of Lyoto Machida.
I HATE PIE!!
who is lyoto machida?
Chip Wrote:Brilliant.

http://deadspin.com/illinois-pizza-place...1289160936

Hell, I am inadvertently flashing people all the time lately... The baby pulls my top down when she's hungry. I have no problem flashing for free pizza.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote::killme:

Hey buddy! how you doin? hows your favorite football team doin? I can get you a jersey or a black-powder rifle if you buy like a million light bulbs. How much will you pay? well don't answer yet because i can also sell you packing tape, toilet paper...anything you need.

I hate salespeople...
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM