Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 4/18/11 Official Tax Day
Quiznos is going out of buisness?
WTF?
I love that place.
I don't know what all this weather bitching is about, it's 54 and overcast here, normal April weather, no sign of snow and the rest of the week is 61, 62, 72, 51, 51, 61, 66 with a day or two of thunderstorms.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Quiznos is going out of buisness?
WTF?
I love that place.

No one wants to spend $11 for a sandwich and bottle of water when they can get it at subway for $6. Yeah, the sandwiches are bigger and better, but not 2 times the price better.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I love listening to motivational speakers. I get so pumped up and ready to kick ass and make millions of dollars. Then I realize I have no good ideas. Confusedad:

I have tons of good ideas. Just no motivation, or money to do them.

Do your ideas require a lot of up front cash?

pretty much. Lots of equiptment, shops, land, stuff like that. Nothing that hasn't been done before. Just services that I know I can perform better than anyone else around here.

I am with you here, I have some phenomenal ideas, but would need big time financial backing. I am sure if someone with the means heard my idea, they would do it, but I have no connections and am not a salesman/mover and shaker/ass kisser.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't know what all this weather bitching is about, it's 54 and overcast here, normal April weather, no sign of snow and the rest of the week is 61, 62, 72, 51, 51, 61, 66 with a day or two of thunderstorms.

perfect weather for mini giraffe farms.
it's not official tax day for me, i've got a couple weeks to go
michaelangelo Wrote:Ray allen of the celtics was wide open when he hit the game winner against the Knicks, but he got open because Garnett tripped the player guarding Allen, normally that would be a foul, but I don't know why they didn't call it

Because everyone hates the Knicks. I don't really follow the NBA since Jordan retired, but I still hate the Knicks and Lakers.

It's weird, I am a Bulls fan, but I also follow the Pistons, who are division rivals, the Mavericks b/c I love Mark Cuban's ways and the Celtics for the Irish theme. That is what happens when your city does not have a sport or you follow the sport halfheartedly I guess, but the Bulls are always number 1.

michaelangelo Wrote:you know what's funny, I have access to cash but no ideas lol

Really? We need to talk.

Pete Nice Wrote:I don't know what all this weather bitching is about, it's 54 and overcast here, normal April weather, no sign of snow and the rest of the week is 61, 62, 72, 51, 51, 61, 66 with a day or two of thunderstorms.

If I had that weather, I wouldn't bitch about it either.
But, instead, we have 2" of snow here.
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:you know what's funny, I have access to cash but no ideas lol

In some cases I could do a lot with that. If I could take off from work long enough to build a business doing what I'm doing right now I know I'd stand a great chance at succeeding.

In ohter cases I think about these people that have great ideas and no tech knowledge so they never get off the ground. In my case I could think of a great idea and have a site up over night dedicated to that idea and be blogging about it tomorrow. I could also promote the shit out of it and probably do pretty good at it. The problem is I just don't have the great idea.

If we were able to get the financial backing, I think Dudebronation Corp would be very profitable in several different aspects of business. Talk about a diverse portfolio. I know I have ideas in the fields of sports management, sports training, web sites, security companies, executive protection and training that would be groundbreaking with the backing needed. I am sure LeNeve would have a kick ass auto complex going and Joe could make us as rich as Cuban with his web ventures. And think of all the money from Becksters Pies and Pie themed products!!!

Pete Nice Wrote:

Really? We need to talk.

I'd like to it in on this. What industry are your ideas around Pete?
Canucks... :barf:
I kind of like hearing interviews from people I used to watch back in the day. Pretty cool.
call me fitz is a funny ass show :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

In some cases I could do a lot with that. If I could take off from work long enough to build a business doing what I'm doing right now I know I'd stand a great chance at succeeding.

In ohter cases I think about these people that have great ideas and no tech knowledge so they never get off the ground. In my case I could think of a great idea and have a site up over night dedicated to that idea and be blogging about it tomorrow. I could also promote the shit out of it and probably do pretty good at it. The problem is I just don't have the great idea.

If we were able to get the financial backing, I think Dudebronation Corp would be very profitable in several different aspects of business. Talk about a diverse portfolio. I know I have ideas in the fields of sports management, sports training, web sites, security companies, executive protection and training that would be groundbreaking with the backing needed. I am sure LeNeve would have a kick ass auto complex going and Joe could make us as rich as Cuban with his web ventures. And think of all the money from Becksters Pies and Pie themed products!!!

BA BAM!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT