Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday June 21 2010...RIP Weekend
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Women are calling in to Cocks w/ P to remark that their husbands sit down to pee. Wtf Wtf Wtf

Sounds like a bunch of lazy bitches.

Now, they have guys calling in to admit to it. Lame

And are they giving reasons?
Or do they just want to be chicks?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Women are calling in to Cocks w/ P to remark that their husbands sit down to pee. Wtf Wtf Wtf

Those guys are lazy bitches too.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

And are they giving reasons?
Or do they just want to be chicks?

A few reasons... to be lazy, to avoid leaving a mess to clean up, to avoid having to lift the toilet seat, to hide from the kids.....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:A few reasons... to be lazy, to avoid leaving a mess to clean up, to avoid having to lift the toilet seat, to hide from the kids.....

Huh.
I think it takes less effort to stand there, instead of sitting down and getting back up.
They can't aim? They don't have something that they can point in the direction they want?
Lifting the seat is too much work? Holy shat.
Wtf hide from the kids? Like, just sitting in the bathroom? Well, I do that at work sometimes to pass the time, so ok.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:A few reasons... to be lazy, to avoid leaving a mess to clean up, to avoid having to lift the toilet seat, to hide from the kids.....

Huh.
I think it takes less effort to stand there, instead of sitting down and getting back up.
They can't aim? They don't have something that they can point in the direction they want?
Wtf hide from the kids? Like, just sitting in the bathroom? Well, I do that at work sometimes to pass the time, so ok.

Bunch of pussy-whipped homos, that's what they are... Some chick sent them a message that guys who do that are lame and she hopes they all catch butt-mono.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

Huh.

Bunch of pussy-whipped homos, that's what they are... Some chick sent them a message that guys who do that are lame and she hopes they all catch butt-mono.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Butt-mono? :roflmao:
BigFan Wrote:Ronnie Lee Gardner dined on lobster, steak, apple pie, vanilla ice cream and 7-Up on Tuesday -- enjoying his last meal

I think my last meal would be a sampling of all my favorite dishes and lots of alcohol.
Baby-back ribs,with mashed potatoes and a heaping plate of sauteed mushrooms for me.For dessert I would have either pumpkin or blueberry cream pie.I would also have a couple Ceasers and Jaeger bombs.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
[Image: white%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E7%5E_%5E5%5E_%5E...5E_%5E.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:

Maybe they sat down with the intention of dropping deuce and it never worked out that way. I have had that happen to me before. But if I know it's just a pee, just whip it out.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
DaveP Wrote:[Image: white%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E7%5E_%5E5%5E_%5E...5E_%5E.gif]

[Image: 20070506074951_applause.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Maybe they sat down with the intention of dropping deuce and it never worked out that way. I have had that happen to me before. But if I know it's just a pee, just whip it out.

Here I sit, broken harted.
Came to shit, only farted.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

The deuce that never comes???????? That has never happened to me, ever.
Pete Nice Wrote:Jessica is hot as fuck, I met her once and she was wearing black tights, she bent over to pick something up off the floor and I got wood, she has a nice juicy firm ass for a pageant girl. I would kcuf her like crazy, but I could NEVER have dated her. High maintenance is not a problem, but whiny AND high maintenance with a dash of entitled, no way.
A pencil you dropped?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Nussie_T Wrote:It's Monday!!!!

What did you buy this weekend??

I bought some new flowers for my flower beds, some groceries and some new clothes for my husband.
Alchohol,a bit of food and a basketball.
Pete Nice Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:I missed the first 20mins of the show, did Covino talk about his father's day?

Just that Rich and Spot did not wish him a happy Father's Day.
Covino would be the first to insist it's not his job to wish anyone but his own Dad a happy father's day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM