Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::taterpie:

:finger:

I would actualy like a cranberry orange muffin if you want to make that instead.
Catch you all tomorrow.
Bye JDubb....
JDubb Wrote:Catch you all tomorrow.
kbai
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Clinton Portis, there is no way a nussie reporter is going into a locker room full of naked athletes and not getting sexually excited by at least one of them.

I say, male reporters should be allowed into female locker rooms while they are naked.

female sports are not popular enough to have locker rooms, or reporters anyway.

Only lesbians watch the WNBA anyway.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Clinton Portis, there is no way a nussie reporter is going into a locker room full of naked athletes and not getting sexually excited by at least one of them.

I say, male reporters should be allowed into female locker rooms while they are naked.
:high5:

and Andrea Kramer looks like the crypt keeper in HD now :barf:

I would still hit it, just for shits and giggles.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

yeah....she's so old she'd giggle and shit herself
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

yeah....she's so old she'd giggle and shit herself
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
cody Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Another way to put it is to extrapolate from the Detroit average to
the span of the Iraq invasion. In the 538 days during which 752 U.S.
combat deaths occurred, 538 Detroit murders would have been committed,
which makes a difference of 214 deaths. In conclusion, the Iraqi armed
forces and rebel militias are 40% more lethal than the criminals of
Detroit.

That is still a lot of dead folks. Here there may have been 500 murders for the whole country. That's one city!! Fuuuuck.

And just think that just to the north are 2 more cities that aren't much better.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Should I be working?

Probably
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:That movie review guy needs fired. Resident Evil Afterlife was a good action flick with Zombies and Milla Jovovich, that automatically makes it worthy. Fuck that guy.

I take movie reviews with a grain of salt... Those people loved movies like Brokeback Mountain. I couldnt watch the whole thing, I thought it was terrible. Now, if I know the person has similar taste to mine, I'll pay more attention.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I'm not good at this game at all. Confusedad:

I'm good at that game as long as the songs are songs I know. I wouldn't be able to pick country or pop. Plus, I missed most of it due to work stuff.
I HATE PIE!!

Hmmm... Hot chick in a room full or naked dudes with an adrenaline buzz... DUH! (hey, where's the "Duh" sign?)

If she can't take the heat, she needs to get out. I deal with unwanted advances quite often and most of them are lame. Not like they were groping her or anything.. I have a strict "no touch" policy with the people here, meaning I will tolerate most comments, so long as they don't put their hands where they don't belong.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:i had this happen once. We were playing hockey and this chic that was on our team was in our locker room. I went about my business, she made some comment, I was like, really your old enough to be here, you've probably seen it before, get over it

That's awesome!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::taterpie:

:finger:

I would actualy like a cranberry orange muffin if you want to make that instead.

Um, no... #1: I don't have a recipe and #2: I don't want to
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM