Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed June 30 2010....Facebook told me to post here
Brampton Wrote:As a canadian, I think J-rock would have been an insult name someone called him

Trailer Park Boys 5 :high5:

I had a friend refer to himself as "J-Rock" when he was drunk once, 15 years ago. I still haven't let him live it down.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Glass shop?
any glass shop should be able to do it. im think 30-40 at most. If you wanted to cut a piece yourself, I can tell you how

I will not be doing it on my own. So now I need to find one of these mystery glass shops.

If you tell the shop what is for they may try to make you buy safety glass.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:That wasn't a waffle ............(evil laugh)

i found a picture that made me think of you last nite.....

Was it a blue waffle?

Oh, do NOT look that up.

dammit, I am compelled now to look it up.

I just did, don't do it around eating time.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:As a canadian, I think J-rock would have been an insult name someone called him

I had a friend refer to himself as "J-Rock" when he was drunk once, 15 years ago. I still haven't let him live it down.
That show isn't that old, so he must have shit when he saw the show. Everyone in the room turns and looks at him.......... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I can Imagine it
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
any glass shop should be able to do it. im think 30-40 at most. If you wanted to cut a piece yourself, I can tell you how

I will not be doing it on my own. So now I need to find one of these mystery glass shops.

i can recommend a great one. he put $7000 windows in our house for $1867.23 cuz he wanted to have sex with me, & i might have forgotten to wear a bra under my white top the day he came over to install them....
BigFan Wrote:Top Jimmy the bird man
[Image: 2047b422.jpg]
Who is the mutant?
[Image: 5f8fb0ab.jpg]

Are you friends with Buxton Vilchitski on facebook?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That show isn't that old, so he must have shit when he saw the show. Everyone in the room turns and looks at him.......... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I can Imagine it

He's never seen the show. We don't get to see it down here.
But I sent him a youtube link to a scene once.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I can Imagine it

He's never seen the show. We don't get to see it down here.
Was it the jerking off scene?
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

If you tell the shop what is for they may try to make you buy safety glass.

Is that a good or bad thing?

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:He's never seen the show. We don't get to see it down here.
Was it the jerking off scene?

I think it was a scene where Ricky (maybe) tells him to stay saying "know what I'm sayin"
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

i can recommend a great one. he put $7000 windows in our house for $1867.23 cuz he wanted to have sex with me, & i might have forgotten to wear a bra under my white top the day he came over to install them....

Now that is a good bargaining tactic...

oh yeah, and:

:worthlesswopics:

pete, just call a glass shop, say you need a (whatever thickness the other pieces are) beveled edge piece of glass cut for a coffee table.

safety glass may be more, but it wont shard if broken. that makes it safer. if you dont want that, just say so.
I want to play online checkers.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:If you tell the shop what is for they may try to make you buy safety glass.

Is that a good or bad thing?

It's about four times as expensive.
Tudd master vs Covino
Who's the mutant?

[Image: T.jpg]
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, June 29, 2016 ~ It's Kind Of Friday Beckster 7 793 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It Really Is Friday, June 24, 2016 Today Beckster 28 1,989 06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, June 23, 2016 ~ I almost thought it was Wednesday Beckster 34 2,333 06-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, June 21, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 20 1,718 06-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday. June 20, 2016 ~ Bump Beckster 22 1,483 06-21-2016, 10:33 AM
  Tuesday, June 14, 2016 ~ It's Tuesday Beckster 21 2,223 06-14-2016, 03:08 PM
  Monday, June 13, 2016 ~ It's over Beckster 25 2,839 06-13-2016, 03:40 PM
  Friday, June 10, 2016 ~ RIP Gordie Beckster 15 911 06-10-2016, 02:51 PM
  Wednesday, June 8, 2016 ~ Ghost House Beckster 8 771 06-08-2016, 03:07 PM