Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 11/07 - Cousin Nate is All the Rage
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Chip Wrote:That weirf TOMB person, GLB is here...
:poke:
Ha! I'm creakin. Actually, I come over most days to read the forum. It always cracks me up. Reading the earlier posts, the reason I usually go 'over there' is because I feel like here I am trying to sit at the cool kids table. Really, it just takes a lot for me to keep up with both at work. We all can't multi-task as well as JDubb lol!

Well be like the cool kids and don't keep up with both.
:duh:
[Image: One_Plus.jpg]
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Ha! I'm creakin. Actually, I come over most days to read the forum. It always cracks me up. Reading the earlier posts, the reason I usually go 'over there' is because I feel like here I am trying to sit at the cool kids table. Really, it just takes a lot for me to keep up with both at work. We all can't multi-task as well as JDubb lol!
JDubb doesn't actually work at work. There's no way he's that good at multitasking!
Coming from the guy that has taken more sick days than worked at his new job. :poke:
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
JDubb doesn't actually work at work. There's no way he's that good at multitasking!
Coming from the guy that has taken more sick days than worked at his new job. :poke:
haha... 3 in two months!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Called my local Best Buy, midnight opening, no hardened editions.

Best Buy, Wal Mart, Target are all in the same area. I think I might head out around 11PM.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Wal Mart has people in line already!!!! And she didn't know how many hardened editions they had, she had not counted them yet. She told me on the phone that I should come soon to get in line b/c they will all be gone if I wait until midnight, and she meant all the games, not just the hardened ones. I am not worried about the game, I will get that. I want the hardened one.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I am not going to try and get the hardened edition tonight. I will go to Costco when it opens tomorrow.

Pete Nice Wrote:I want the hardened one.

:fag:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I want the hardened one.

:fag:

Your love for the hardened one led me to desire it, :fag:

Sent from my taint.

Pete Nice Wrote:I am not going to try and get the hardened edition tonight. I will go to Costco when it opens tomorrow.
why are you so bent on the hardened edition. What about it do you want? Just curious, bro.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am not going to try and get the hardened edition tonight. I will go to Costco when it opens tomorrow.
why are you so bent on the hardened edition. What about it do you want? Just curious, bro.

It saves you money on the maps and stuff and comes with a limited edition book or something. I don't know, Donginator sold me on it, he is a good salesman.

I want to watch Monday Night Football, but my wife is watching shoe and shoe lace.

[Image: MSbk6.jpg]
must be a white guy :roflmao:
[Image: R4Zli.jpg]
[Image: 18Cee.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT