Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, January 11.......RIP Dick Winters
LeNeve Wrote:All the girls around here love zumba. Facebook statuses all day. "OMG I love zumba" "going to Zumba yay!!!!"
They have zumba classes here they start at 4. The only people who are able to go is old people.
I've taken Zumba classes. The only guy in there. If all you want to do is get some cardio in, it can be fun. Lots of women shaking their butts. Some worth looking at, some not.

If done right, it can be a serious workout and a person can easily burn from 400-1000 calories in a one hour class.

I don't take it now as I am just trying to train towards specific goals. But if I weren't, I'd still be going.

My athletic goals for 2011:

Run a half marathon - signed up for March 6 in Little Rock. AR
Ride a Century ride = 100 miles - I will have a few opportunities.
Place in the Remember the 10 - 5K/10K run - April 16 in Stillwater, OK
Do all the "Ruthless Series"
- 40K Frost Bike Ride - Feb 20
- Insomnia Run - May - 12 hour run from 7 PM to 7 AM - no leaving - no sleep
- Painfest Duathlon - July in the afternoon - lots of hills - 5k run-20 mile bike-5k run

I will also do other rides and runs as well as some triathlons.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:All the girls around here love zumba. Facebook statuses all day. "OMG I love zumba" "going to Zumba yay!!!!"
They have zumba classes here they start at 4. The only people who are able to go is old people.

du hast, du hast me chimbula
MY athletic goals for 2011
put my bike together as soon as I get it, wait for a warm day ride around the block, maybe to the park, and wherever else my kids want to lead me
Lots of golf.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Pizza Papalis or Buddy's Sunday?

I haven't been to either. Which is better?

I like Pizza Papalis.
But they're really different.
Do you like Chicago style? Pizza Papalis is better then Uno's I think.
Buddy's is kinda like Jets, except a lot better.

Dude, if they are better than Jets, I might have to check that out! Jets has been the pizza of choice for us lately.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pokes28 Wrote:I miss Zito. Best intern ever! He needs his own show.

^^ THIS^^
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

Zumba is gay
I HATE PIE!!
Pokes28 Wrote:I've taken Zumba classes. The only guy in there. If all you want to do is get some cardio in, it can be fun. Lots of women shaking their butts. Some worth looking at, some not.

If done right, it can be a serious workout and a person can easily burn from 400-1000 calories in a one hour class.

I don't take it now as I am just trying to train towards specific goals. But if I weren't, I'd still be going.

My athletic goals for 2011:

Run a half marathon - signed up for March 6 in Little Rock. AR
Ride a Century ride = 100 miles - I will have a few opportunities.
Place in the Remember the 10 - 5K/10K run - April 16 in Stillwater, OK
Do all the "Ruthless Series"
- 40K Frost Bike Ride - Feb 20
- Insomnia Run - May - 12 hour run from 7 PM to 7 AM - no leaving - no sleep
- Painfest Duathlon - July in the afternoon - lots of hills - 5k run-20 mile bike-5k run

I will also do other rides and runs as well as some triathlons.

You are making me tired. Stop it.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Now, with all the positive things happening with the north american car companies there is one thing that bothers me about them.....why don't they have any passenger vehicles with diesel?

this is a market they have worldwide but not here. I would love a diesel car, but cant buy one from one of the big 3........WHY????

I want a diesel car but I don't want a VW. Eve a used one is crazy money and it has a shit load of miles on it already.
I would love to buy a Focus or Fusion Diesel
I love my Fusion. Highly recommend it.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
early reports - Brady Hoke new Wolverines head football coach
The hospital just called offering me a job. The lady I talked 3 weeks ago. I haven't called her back yet
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:early reports - Brady Hoke new Wolverines head football coach
:flasher:
Derick Wrote:The hospital just called offering me a job. The lady I talked 3 weeks ago. I haven't called her back yet

That kind of sucks I guess. :flasher:
Derick Wrote:The hospital just called offering me a job. The lady I talked 3 weeks ago. I haven't called her back yet
you gotta love how they wait waaaaaaay too long to respond

How does the offer rate? Can you get it as pt?
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM