Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-nes-day 5/19/10
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Big spoon, little spoon made me think of that song,

Big fish, little fish, swimming in the water.
Come back here and bring me my daughter.
Little pig, little pig let me in.......not by the hair of my chinny chin chin

Green Jelly rules :rock:

That song was awesome back in the day... I need to find that.

Those guys are still touring, they hit small clubs everywhere.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
this is why the Mets suck......and so does this convo
Brampton Wrote:If youre spooning, your in the perfect postion to ask.....Well?

Spooning = fondling = sexy time
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

i used to listen to the basketball diaries soundtrack ALL the time.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Little pig, little pig let me in.......not by the hair of my chinny chin chin

Green Jelly rules :rock:

That song was awesome back in the day... I need to find that.

Those guys are still touring, they hit small clubs everywhere.

Holy cow. I forgot a couple years ago I almost went up to the Machine Shop to see them.
good afternoon everyone :cya:
Alright, I have two interviews to prepare for. I'm out of here for today.
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have not participated.
awe c'mon tater

I'm not lifting my shirt for a fucking trucker. Now, I did lift my shirt for some Mexican migrant workers in Colorado once, But it was my sister's wedding, I was drunk and in a limo... Plus, it was a double dog dare.
I HATE PIE!!
So, regarding the comedy act, I have this to say.

Admittedly, the first 2 minutes were a little rough. This is mostly what was played on C&R. However, considering it was my FIRST TIME ever, I think the whole thing went over fine. Furthermore, for a college audience, the material was on point. I didn't know really anyone in attendance, there were about 150 people, and I'm proud of how things went. I think the level of laughs for a first timer were good, and if I were Rich, honestly, I wouldn't expect much more than that. It's way harder than it seems.

I'll try and embed the video...

<object width="576" height="432" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/620811601466" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/620811601466" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="576" height="432"></embed></object>
snfkazee375 Wrote:I'll try and embed the video...

failure
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
JDubb Wrote:Alright, I have two interviews to prepare for. I'm out of here for today.

Good luck!
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:good afternoon everyone :cya:

Buh-bye!
I HATE PIE!!
snfkazee375 Wrote:So, regarding the comedy act, I have this to say.

Admittedly, the first 2 minutes were a little rough. This is mostly what was played on C&R. However, considering it was my FIRST TIME ever, I think the whole thing went over fine. Furthermore, for a college audience, the material was on point. I didn't know really anyone in attendance, there were about 150 people, and I'm proud of how things went. I think the level of laughs for a first timer were good, and if I were Rich, honestly, I wouldn't expect much more than that. It's way harder than it seems.

Hey Stranger!!! So nice of you to pop in! It's been forever!
I HATE PIE!!
Did I ever tell you guys the story about when I was in Denver, and dressed up like a poor mexican?

You guys should do it, I got some sweet pics out of it.
Chip Wrote:Did I ever tell you guys the story about when I was in Denver, and dressed up like a poor mexican?

You guys should do it, I got some sweet pics out of it.

:eek:
I HATE PIE!!