Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, September 13, 2010 - Full work weeks suck
heels are entirely too high and hookerish
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:heels are entirely too high and hookerish

I think that was the intention, she was the only one in her group that dressed like that. They were all wearing gold spandex pants though.

Who wears heels to a football game?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:while the pic is shit, she seems totally acceptable, the fanny pack thing gotta go, If I had to choose between her and the girl behind her, I might go with the one not wearing the fanny pack. But then again, those come off really fast

Is that a short shirt with a white T under it? What is that all about?

It's a Bombers jersey that is too small for her with a white tank top underneath. I don't know why she wore it but the guys behind us wearing making fun of her.

My theory on that, if she had a good body at all, she would have just worn the Bombers jersey. The fact that she felt the need to wear a tshirt underneath means she was covering up some sort of serious deficiency. That is the way I see it. Gunt is a strong possibility.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:My theory on that, if she had a good body at all, she would have just worn the Bombers jersey. The fact that she felt the need to wear a tshirt underneath means she was covering up some sort of serious deficiency. That is the way I see it. Gunt is a strong possibility.

Good theory but it was cool & windy yesterday too!
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:100 degrees here today. Lame
57 and it looks like it snowed.

80 and sunny here.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.

And that is a bad thing why?

A dude three rows behind us was a season ticket holder and the guys that were sitting behind were too however they were telling us that he is an Argo's fan and so they like to pick on him. Well I guess one of the guy half a row down told him he's girlfriend was a whore and sucked his dick in the bathroom at the bar the night before. He got up to beat the shit out of the guy and security got to him first so as they are dragging him out, his girlfriend just sat there. Finally 10 minutes later she gets up to leave and the whole section starting chanting whore... it was great.
there were a couple of girls at the golf tourney yesterday that were wearing tight spandex, boobs all perked up, standing by the interview area. gold diggers

There are no pics, they dont allow phones or cameras during the tournament, yes they check at the gate
Pete Nice Wrote:

cause its a football game, not a club.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:100 degrees here today. Lame
57 and it looks like it snowed.

80 and sunny here.

75 and sunny here... which it could have been on fucking Saturday!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

cause its a football game, not a club.

I was hoping she'd fall down the staircase.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My theory on that, if she had a good body at all, she would have just worn the Bombers jersey. The fact that she felt the need to wear a tshirt underneath means she was covering up some sort of serious deficiency. That is the way I see it. Gunt is a strong possibility.

Good theory but it was cool & windy yesterday too!
she also wore a fanny pack
Oh, LeNeve... I have another car show on Saturday. (just an FYI)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:A dude three rows behind us was a season ticket holder and the guys that were sitting behind were too however they were telling us that he is an Argo's fan and so they like to pick on him. Well I guess one of the guy half a row down told him he's girlfriend was a whore and sucked his dick in the bathroom at the bar the night before. He got up to beat the shit out of the guy and security got to him first so as they are dragging him out, his girlfriend just sat there. Finally 10 minutes later she gets up to leave and the whole section starting chanting whore... it was great.

Crazy Canadians and their whores.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Toooooesday, September 20, 2016 Beckster 9 1,350 09-21-2016, 01:08 PM
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM