Monday 8/26/2013 - Where did it go?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i hate it when engines seize due to over revving

:whomo:

I don't know.
I kinda like it.

okay. how about I hate it when my engines seize do to over revving?

because it is kind of cool to watch someone else blow an engine up.

Haha.
I almost said I like it because it's never happened to me, and it's funny when other people do it.
But I decided to keep it short.
Derick Wrote:i hate it when engines seize due to over revving

I blew it up by running too lean. The truck runs on a nitromethane mixture so if you run too lean it's fast, but it doesn't lubricate properly. I'm going to rebuild it and sell it. Electric as opposed to Nitro is so much cheaper in the long run.
I just entered this contest :rock:

oops no link

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.siriusxm.com/metallicalive">http://www.siriusxm.com/metallicalive</a><!-- m -->
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
from the Ford message boards, at some dealer in Iowa.

"our dealership lost 2 young techs early saturday mourning. had gone to a party and were walking on railroad tracks back to one's house and were hit by a freight train."

:? umm.... retards... sucks, but, still. thats a pretty stupid way to go out.
LeNeve Wrote:from the Ford message boards, at some dealer in Iowa.

"our dealership lost 2 young techs early saturday mourning. had gone to a party and were walking on railroad tracks back to one's house and were hit by a freight train."

driving home yesterday there were signs about an accident on our exit.so we slow up on the exit & look at the accident. Motorcycle took the exit too fast & crashed into a mile marker & broke his neck. For some reason the body was not covered yet & we say the dead guy just laying there, they were walking over with the sheet to cover him. I can't get the guys face out of head Confusedwoot:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:driving home yesterday there were signs about an accident on our exit.so we slow up on the exit & look at the accident. Motorcycle took the exit too fast & crashed into a mile marker & broke his neck. For some reason the body was not covered yet & we say the dead guy just laying there, they were walking over with the sheet to cover him. I can't get the guys face out of head Confusedwoot:

That's so sad. Jim's mom is a paramedic I don't know how the hell she does it.
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:driving home yesterday there were signs about an accident on our exit.so we slow up on the exit & look at the accident. Motorcycle took the exit too fast & crashed into a mile marker & broke his neck. For some reason the body was not covered yet & we say the dead guy just laying there, they were walking over with the sheet to cover him. I can't get the guys face out of head Confusedwoot:

That's so sad. Jim's mom is a paramedic I don't know how the hell she does it.
same here, the look on the state troopers face said it all

Later that night the local paper gave more info, he left behind a wife & kid

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://lohud.us/1dGAZR6">http://lohud.us/1dGAZR6</a><!-- m -->
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:Motorcycle took the exit too fast & crashed
not enough skill combined with too much confidence and horsepower = bad
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Donginator Wrote:

driving home yesterday there were signs about an accident on our exit.so we slow up on the exit & look at the accident. Motorcycle took the exit too fast & crashed into a mile marker & broke his neck. For some reason the body was not covered yet & we say the dead guy just laying there, they were walking over with the sheet to cover him. I can't get the guys face out of head Confusedwoot:

Friday morning, on my way home from my last midnight shift, we got done early and was heading home about 3am. And I drove by an accident, the police wasn't even there yet. There was just one car, upside down in the middle lane and a bunch of people pulled over and were helping a girl crawl out of the passenger window.
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Friday morning, on my way home from my last midnight shift, we got done early and was heading home about 3am. And I drove by an accident, the police wasn't even there yet. There was just one car, upside down in the middle lane and a bunch of people pulled over and were helping a girl crawl out of the passenger window.

shit, I always wonder what i would do, if I witnessed an accident
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Derick Wrote:

Or he was just one of those people who drives like an asshole on a motorcycle and was going to fast.

I saw a guy this morning on the freeway, whipping in and out of rush hour traffic on a motorcycle.
It's tough to say, but if you willingly put yourself in danger like that...
Derick Wrote:
according to the article suspended license & no motorcycle license, I take this exit too fast all the time, but I know how to handle it because I get off this exit everyday
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

shit, I always wonder what i would do, if I witnessed an accident

A couple of trucks were blocking the lanes, and there were already a bunch of people, so I figured I would just be another person standing around, not knowing what to do. But I did think about stopping.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Or he was just one of those people who drives like an asshole on a motorcycle and was going to fast.

I saw a guy this morning on the freeway, whipping in and out of rush hour traffic on a motorcycle.
It's tough to say, but if you willingly put yourself in danger like that...
still valid. not enough skill for that kind of stupidity. I see it all the time here, and wonder how many miles before this idiot runs out of "talent" and winds up in a panic situation.

words never uttered by those that have the skill "I had to lay it down"
Donginator Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
according to the article suspended license & no motorcycle license, I take this exit too fast all the time, but I know how to handle it because I get off this exit everyday
clearly he has it all under control

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT