Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friday, feb 25 2011......WTF!!! its better late than never
Pete Nice Wrote:I cant believe they threw me under the bus like that and called me a loser on air. I am kind of pissed about that.

They weren't throwing you under any bus. They were using you as an example... Being you are married and all.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I cant believe they threw me under the bus like that and called me a loser on air. I am kind of pissed about that.

Rich did, not Covino. Rich said no guy with a 7 day free pass could get ass within that 7 days. Then they used you as an example.

I george foreman guareentee I could get ass the very first night of my 7 day pass.

Oh that is not so bad then, I am not pissed any more. But you are right LeNeve, I would get ass first night, I think most of us would.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDumb got me all riled up thinking they were talking about me. He blew that shit up....

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
EVERYBODY VOTE FOR HOT OR NOT!!!!!!

Nussie_T Wrote:I found like the woman version of Chip... It's actually quite entertaining.

:?
I don't believe you.
Pete Nice Wrote:JDumb got me all riled up thinking they were talking about me. He blew that shit up....

It's the Irish in you that gets you mad so quick. I work with an Irishman you when he gets mad you want to run and hide. I've seen him punch mirrors off trucks.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I found like the woman version of Chip... It's actually quite entertaining.

I don't believe you.

The only difference is she's a lot younger than you...
I want a snickers bar.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't believe you.

And where did you find her?
And why is she like me?
Pete Nice Wrote:JDumb got me all riled up thinking they were talking about me. He blew that shit up....
I wasn't trying to piss you off, I heard what I thought I heard.
Nussie_T Wrote:

It's the Irish in you that gets you mad so quick. I work with an Irishman you when he gets mad you want to run and hide. I've seen him punch mirrors off trucks.

I'll give you some Irish in you real quick. :doggystyle: :grin: :grin:

JDubb Wrote:
I wasn't trying to piss you off, I heard what I thought I heard.

instigator

damn snickers bars cost a dollar now.
gato life
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I don't believe you.

And where did you find her?
And why is she like me?

Shes been a friend of mine for a very long time, I've just made a few connections between the two of you... for example... the amount you like to drink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip