Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday December 22, 2010 - One More Try
EJ in the Nati Wrote:What up everybody? HAPPY OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP HUMP DAY! PROPS!
:high5: :rock: :high5: :rock: :high5:
:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
sup and shit
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
EJ in the Nati Wrote:What up everybody? HAPPY OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP HUMP DAY! PROPS!

what's up EJ
Pokes28 Wrote:Brady's year with the weapons he has is much more impressive to me.
I'll be shocked if Brady doesn't win by a landslide.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
and here we go with that fucking air hose again. :flame:
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:fuck Michael Vick, he should not even be allowed to play and should have never had the season he had IMHO

I think only Eagle fans will disagree.

I had to give up caring what kinds of things we do in america to accomodate the rich, talented, famous people. It was really affecting the way I lived my life.
He paid his debt to society (and did more time than most people who have done what he did.) and has the same right to return to his chosen occupation as everyone else who gets out of prison does. Being famous should not mean better treatment, but it also shouldn't mean harsher treatment either.
I completely agree with you.
weird Rich lived in tennessee as part of a school project.
The 'mmm...HOLIDAY' ... 'FAMILY' edit of Rockin' Round the X-mas tree is one of my favorites!!!

PROPS GROOVE FLOW!!!
:happy: :happy: :happy:
birds you fucking idiot
:flame:
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:fuck Michael Vick, he should not even be allowed to play and should have never had the season he had IMHO

I think only Eagle fans will disagree.

I had to give up caring what kinds of things we do in america to accomodate the rich, talented, famous people. It was really affecting the way I lived my life.
He paid his debt to society (and did more time than most people who have done what he did.) and has the same right to return to his chosen occupation as everyone else who gets out of prison does. Being famous should not mean better treatment, but it also shouldn't mean harsher treatment either.
thats true, but I read the shit he actually did, and that crime deserves harsher punishments for anyone
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:

what's up EJ

Doing great on an Old School Hip Hop Hump Day...
Life is good.. my new job starts January 3rd (so I'm off till then!)...wedding of 2 of my best friends over the weekend was dope... still a HUGE FAN of THE SHOW!
How's it going with you?

I've been on hiatus from the forums for way too long..
time for me to start hitting DBN and the original Forum more again.
GROOVE!!!
:high5:
Pokes28 Wrote:Brady's year with the weapons he has is much more impressive to me.

31 TDs, 4 INTs, 3,561 Yards, 109.9 Rating

Vick's numbers
Passing
20 TdS, 5 INTs, 2,755 Yards, 103.6 Rating
Rushing
92 rushes 613 yards 6.7 average 8 TDs

Vick has a better RB in McCoy than anybody on the Pats
Vick has Jackson, Maclin, Celick, and McCoy catching passes

Brady has Welker, Branch, Hernandez, and Woodhead. Welker is still good, but I'd wager just about anybody would take Jackson over him. Branch was a complete bust in Seattle and now he's making plays again because he has Brady throwing to him. Celick and McCoy are far more explosive than Hernandez and Woodhead.

The fact that NE is winning like they are and Brady is putting up those stats with that supporting cast is HUGE. Trade spots and I think Philly is flirting with being undefeated.

I disagree. I would put Welker and Branch/Moss up to Jackson and Maclin any day. Celick is TERRIBLE this year, Hernandez and Gronkowski are doing way better each individually than Cellck. McCoy is a far better RB than anyone on NE but Woodhead is a superior pass catching option.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Groove flow peace!!

I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Groove flow peace!!

What up Pete?
Also dude...your avatar is one of the BEST on either of the forums...
PROPS!
Who is that chick by the way?

GROOVE FLOW YEAH INDEED!!!!
:high5: :high5: :high5:
he has no idea, its some russian chic

EJ in the Nati Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Groove flow peace!!

What up Pete?
Also dude...your avatar is one of the BEST on either of the forums...
PROPS!
Who is that chick by the way?

GROOVE FLOW YEAH INDEED!!!!
:high5: :high5: :high5:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM