Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday - 1/27/10
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I can't believe people are mad that Covino is being a good dad Wtf

Ok, so I missed all of this.... But there is NOTHING wrong with wanting to be a dad. Anyone who has a problem with that is a complete moron. Right this minute, knightryda is fighting over custody time for his daughter. He wants a decent amount of quality time with her and his ex thinks he doesn't need it (there's more details in there, but that's the idea).
i dont want to be a dad, at least not yet
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I can't believe people are mad that Covino is being a good dad Wtf

Ok, so I missed all of this.... But there is NOTHING wrong with wanting to be a dad. Anyone who has a problem with that is a complete moron. Right this minute, knightryda is fighting over custody time for his daughter. He wants a decent amount of quality time with her and his ex thinks he doesn't need it (there's more details in there, but that's the idea).

You're missing the point. But that's ok Derick.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

You're missing the point. But that's ok Derick.
i missed a lot, i was gone for the last hour
LeNeve Wrote:Bad news everyone, my grandma's rooster has died. (real rooster, real farm)

Drumsticks??
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:From the haters on TOMB...
SoCalTom Wrote:Covino -

OPEN YOUR VAGINA AND LET YOUR BALLS FALL OUT!

Being a Dad doesn't mean you need to be a dud.

eddieyourdj Wrote:Covino, man up & say it; you're gonna miss your two babies! It's awesome to want to be with your family rather than work! I am so proud of you Steven!!!

KingsSuited Wrote:Geez I am sure Spotty had to kiss some cock to get C&R into these parties and I think Covino is making him look bad.

What a bunch of Lame :homo: s.......
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Bad news everyone, my grandma's rooster has died. (real rooster, real farm)

Drumsticks??

wild cats
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:There are some real A-holes on Tomb

I can't believe what kind of a :douche: Spot is being today.

Time to change the tampon............................
I HATE PIE!!
Remember how a few posts ago I was typing in all caps, well I just spent the last 15 minutes trying to log on to FB but it kept saying incorrect password. caps lock is off and log in is successful now.
beckster Wrote:

Well, it's good that you're waiting, but don't you think that your outlook on things would change if you did have a kid?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Well, it's good that you're waiting, but don't you think that your outlook on things would change if you did have a kid?
i dont even know what the hell were talking about
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Drumsticks??

wild cats

Will there drumsticks cooked up later? Or is it only chickens that people eat? I should know, but the cold meds are affecting my ability to think straight.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Remember how a few posts ago I was typing in all caps, well I just spent the last 15 minutes trying to log on to FB but it kept saying incorrect password. caps lock is off and log in is successful now.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Well, it's good that you're waiting, but don't you think that your outlook on things would change if you did have a kid?

Covino is having separation anxiety about leaving his baby to go the Super Bowl (from what I gather)... Sounds like he's feeling torn between where to spend his time.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Well, it's good that you're waiting, but don't you think that your outlook on things would change if you did have a kid?

Covino is having separation anxiety about leaving his baby to go the Super Bowl (from what I gather)... Sounds like he's feeling torn between where to spend his time.

I do not believe that it is seperation anxiety, he leaves for days to come back to NYC to do the show. Remember he goes out west every weekend. It'll be a whole week before he gets out there again!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Covino is having separation anxiety about leaving his baby to go the Super Bowl (from what I gather)... Sounds like he's feeling torn between where to spend his time.

I do not believe that it is seperation anxiety, he leaves for days to come back to NYC to do the show. Remember he goes out west every weekend. It'll be a whole week before he gets out there again!

I think it is because he is still a recovering ass-a-holic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM