Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 10/8/10 ... TGIF
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:It must be another fly-over US thing.

It must be. Because Oasis is awesome.
Definitely a fly over US thing because Oasis is terrible.

You are just north.

I'm still not in the US
WyoIan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:cyber bullying. :tater: :taterpie:
<----------hey leave taters alone you meanie

Oh fuck... Confusedhock:

Confusedlap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It must be. Because Oasis is awesome.

Did you ever get bullied in high school for being gay?

No, I was actually the only straight one there.

Are you sure? There is the youtube video you refuse to post. I even offered to show you my tits to post that video and you never did it... You are a homo!

You were supposed to get your video made before I posted mine.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Are you sure? There is the youtube video you refuse to post. I even offered to show you my tits to post that video and you never did it... You are a homo!

No way!!! That wasn't the bet. I said outright if you post the video Beckster wanted to see that I would post a picture of my tits... you did not follow through therefore you are a loser.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Are you sure? There is the youtube video you refuse to post. I even offered to show you my tits to post that video and you never did it... You are a homo!

No way!!! That wasn't the bet. I said outright if you post the video Beckster wanted to see that I would post a picture of my tits... you did not follow through therefore you are a loser.

I thought you were going to post a video of you in a bikini jumping up and down?
C&R are going to radio bully me now. Confusedwoot:
WyoIan Wrote:I'm :cya: for lunch!

When you get back change your Avatar to something that won't get me fired at work.
Revo Wrote:

When you get back change your Avatar to something that won't get me fired at work.
taken care of. thats my job.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
:whomo:
I'm putting all my tools away, for the first time in months. Any body have a guess on how many sockets will be missing?
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I thought you were going to post a video of you in a bikini jumping up and down?

You are correct. I was thinking about a different bet that ended the same way.
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:

taken care of. thats my job.

make em respect you!
Revo Wrote:

:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm putting all my tools away, for the first time in months. Any body have a guess on how many sockets will be missing?

My guess is 7.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm putting all my tools away, for the first time in months. Any body have a guess on how many sockets will be missing?

You leave your toolbox open at work and you risk someone "borrowing" your tools and they never come back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip