Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Sept 3, 2010......Lets take it old School!
Pete Nice Wrote:I just found off that I am not working on Sunday or Monday. They didn't schedule me on Monday on purpose so they didnt have to pay OT I bet. Yet I get like 70 plus hours a week anyway.

I will find something to do both days on the arson case I am working so they have to pay anyway.

I am working tomorrow. I plan on coming in butt-ass early, so I can be out by noon. And I'll have Sunday and Monday off.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I get to pre-deliver new vehicles the rest of the day. :high5:

How long does it take to do a PDI on a regular vehicle. Heavy trucks take 8 hours.

Holy shit!! Ford only pays 1 hour, and I can get a car checked over in 30 minutes. Pickups take 45 minutes to an hour. Then someone else washes them.

Well that was their old system. Highway tractors are also bigger so you have to check everything. Now they are PDI'd at factory and you get 1 hour to check them over.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I get to pre-deliver new vehicles the rest of the day. :high5:

How long does it take to do a PDI on a regular vehicle. Heavy trucks take 8 hours.
CARS - .8-.9
LINCOLN - .8-1.2
TRUCKS .4-1.0
F650 - 1.2
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Confusedhock: Well, you might need to check on that

Checked into that Confusedhock:

They're blue aren't they?

No comment! :?
Pete Nice Wrote:I just found off that I am not working on Sunday or Monday. They didn't schedule me on Monday on purpose so they didnt have to pay OT I bet. Yet I get like 70 plus hours a week anyway.

I will find something to do both days on the arson case I am working so they have to pay anyway.

I am working tomorrow. I plan on coming in butt-ass early, so I can be out by noon. And I'll have Sunday and Monday off.
What time would butt ass early be??? I'm a little curious :?
:tater:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote::tater:
:high5:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Confusedhock: Well, you might need to check on that

Checked into that Confusedhock:

They're blue aren't they?

No comment! :?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:

What time would butt ass early be??? I'm a little curious :?

5:00am
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote::tater:

:thanks: Dick Nose :finger:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

When I asked him, he asked me why I was asking... I told him I was just curious... wonder what he'll think when he reads this!
Nussie_T Wrote:

When I asked him, he asked me why I was asking... I told him I was just curious... wonder what he'll think when he reads this!

I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:

Hi Dave!!!
Oh Snap!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Where'd Dave go???
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  11/4/2019 - Lets do this BECKER 151 319 11-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM