Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-Nuss-day 01/25 - Today is not Monday either...
apparently my "wife" is actually leaving tonight. This time it's for real, don't try and stop her, even thoughI never have. I throw up a little sami sosa peace sign thing to her when she leaves.

She keeps texting me, about being ready to sign some papers. What the fuck does that mean? We are not legally married. Never had anything connecting us. and usually, when papers are involved, so are lawyers. and I know that shit aint happening.

My politics are pretty tight around here behind the scenes.
you know what happens here if a guy calls the cops to make their girlfriend/wife leave?

They tell the guy to go find a hotel, calm down, and go from there. Then they follow you to the hotel, or wherever.

Your own damn house. You get kicked out of your own home.
LeNeve Wrote:You can get killed if you say you like Obama here. Or like gays, or believe in evolution. abortions. just the little stuff.
I'm down with abortion.... :? Am I gonna get beat now?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Regardless of anyones political views, today was a great show!
:high5: C&R

It was!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I prefer to avoid getting caught up in most political discussions because people are overly passionate about it and things tend to get out of hand quick.

Yeah, I think that is why I am done discussing it with people with opposing viewpoints.

Or, at least, keep it to a minimum and tell yourself that everyone has their own opinion and they aren't going to change it.
I HATE PIE!!
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:You can get killed if you say you like Obama here. Or like gays, or believe in evolution. abortions. just the little stuff.

dont forget if you like TOOL which im going to see next week in jersey

:tool: :rock: :rock: :rock:
I'm Jealous!!!
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I prefer to avoid getting caught up in most political discussions because people are overly passionate about it and things tend to get out of hand quick.

Rush limbaugh said your ass is fat.

Well, Rush Limbaugh is a Fat Ass!
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I am trying to give Jay Thomas a 100th shot today. I am behind on pause, about 5 minutes into the show and he is boring me to tears so far, I will give it 10 more minutes before I turn it.

He's been extra dull lately, so I don't bother.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
I'm down with abortion.... :? Am I gonna get beat now?

not from me. I hang with the fag bashers usually.
LeNeve Wrote:there is a truck from michigan in my bay. The kid pulling me into the shoppulled the brush guard thing down, and ripped the fog lights off. I can't figure out how to wire them back up, without buying a set. It's like the wires are made with the bulb at one time. Id there a need for big jacked up trucks with 30 inch wheels rocking a bunch of fog light s in
Michigan?

Is that a juggalo thing? The owner driving it totally looks like he would be juggaloing shit. He talked all weird too.

Mudbogging and off-roading are big here. Plus, the brush guards tend to help keep a deer from fucking up your ride. When Jim had a Tahoe, he hit a deer and the truck didn't even have a scratch thanks to the brush guard.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:there is a truck from michigan in my bay. The kid pulling me into the shoppulled the brush guard thing down, and ripped the fog lights off. I can't figure out how to wire them back up, without buying a set. It's like the wires are made with the bulb at one time. Id there a need for big jacked up trucks with 30 inch wheels rocking a bunch of fog light s in
Michigan?

Is that a juggalo thing? The owner driving it totally looks like he would be juggaloing shit. He talked all weird too.

I see quite a few trucks like that.
People like to think they need them to go "up north" and pull things I guess.

And if it has a sticker like this, then yeah, it's a juggalo truck.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPuEm5pJN_BOxPzBkmd3z...RuaientjGQ]

No typical Juggalo goes around without a hatchman image plastered somewhere.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:did some recon on the suspected juggalo. Adam Akmad Awad. Has a bunch of palestine flags in the truck. His family moved here not long ago and opened a gas station. I suspected them at that time of shady business. Not queerosexual shady, but close to it. I kept a pretty vigilant eye on them. Palestine family moving to Kansas shoud be a huge red flag for anyone. And a gas station, please, thats been done a million times.

They kept their noses pretty clean, even opened a restraunt, that didn't have palestine food. I would have tried some palestine food if they had it, but then one day, they were gone.

Apparently to Michigan. So, what is this strange connection between Palestine, Kansas, and Michigan? Oddest group of allies I have ever come across.

I also think Michigan people are going to sound palestinian now.

Dearborn, Michigan has the biggest collection of muslims in the world outside of the middle east.

What he said
I HATE PIE!!
Okay Michigan Palestine, I fixed your dumb fog lights. Hopefully you find what your looking for, on that lost and lonely road. Dearborn will be a little brighter thanks to you, and your sticky river truck. Go with the wind Mr. Awad, go, with, the, wind......
LeNeve Wrote:apparently my "wife" is actually leaving tonight. This time it's for real, don't try and stop her, even thoughI never have. I throw up a little sami sosa peace sign thing to her when she leaves.

She keeps texting me, about being ready to sign some papers. What the fuck does that mean? We are not legally married. Never had anything connecting us. and usually, when papers are involved, so are lawyers. and I know that shit aint happening.

My politics are pretty tight around here behind the scenes.

You've got to have lost track of how many times you've heard that before. What the fuck did you do (or does she think you did)?
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:you know what happens here if a guy calls the cops to make their girlfriend/wife leave?

They tell the guy to go find a hotel, calm down, and go from there. Then they follow you to the hotel, or wherever.

Your own damn house. You get kicked out of your own home.

Cuz of the kids.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM