Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/2/11 - Friday: Tater is preggers edition
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino just said "little boys" with a Butthead accent. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Are you watching Beavis and Butthead?
I'm going to catch up this weekend. The lady is going to a ballet so I'll watch that and play xbox
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
My Dad works for a gas company, and they put GPS things in the work trucks. If he goes over 65 mph for more than 15 seconds, he gets a speeding ticket from the company, and they take money from his check.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Michelle from Detroit is Chip's GF.
I thought it was Chip?

Tranny Chip?

:?
LeNeve Wrote:My Dad works for a gas company, and they put GPS things in the work trucks. If he goes over 65 mph for more than 15 seconds, he gets a speeding ticket from the company, and they take money from his check.

oh yeah, and they can tell when he is in town for lunch or whatever, and how long he spends in town, and not on location somewhere. He will get in trouble for that too.

They record when he gets to work, and record when he leaves too.
I got out of work late, so I skipped the bar for lunch.
I'm home and am just going to take a nap after I eat.
But, I'm taking Monday off.
Maybe it'll be a Winehouse Monday.
Lonne3000 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino just said "little boys" with a Butthead accent. :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm going to catch up this weekend. The lady is going to a ballet so I'll watch that and play xbox
I sit and giggle and laugh like I did in the 90's. Great show.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My Dad works for a gas company, and they put GPS things in the work trucks. If he goes over 65 mph for more than 15 seconds, he gets a speeding ticket from the company, and they take money from his check.

oh yeah, and they can tell when he is in town for lunch or whatever, and how long he spends in town, and not on location somewhere. He will get in trouble for that too.

Damn. That's rough
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
well, I don't have anything to do now. No one here does. Everyone is just chilling at their computers. Boring shit.
JDubb giggles
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb giggles
When watching B&B, I giggle like a school girl.
Iva13 Wrote:Rich gets stupid sometimes...it doesn't matter what your parents do, etc., it's how you are raised, and, at a certain age you have to hope what you've taught your children sunk in...you can be rich, poor, cute, ugly, etc. Raise your kids correctly with good morals, good character, etc.

AGREED
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Lonne3000 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Damn. That's rough

yeah. There are probaly 10 different oil/gas companies out here, and most of them are doing that now. Very good paying jobs, and if you can get a job at one of them, it would be worth the hassle.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:No! Just not rushing anything. Geez!!!

Your in your mid 30's and have been with the guy for years, where is the rush?

Um... Just making sure. Marriage is a scary thing in general.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:

Yeah, I am all caught up, great show. Between that and Death Valley, MTV has some great programming a few hours a week.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Yeah, I am all caught up, great show. Between that and Death Valley, MTV has some great programming a few hours a week.
A few hours on a 24x7 channel :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip