Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 9-29-2010
Confusedhock: Spot is on Cocks w/ P saying he can last and hour and 20 minutes in the sack. He is also describing how he will wake up in the middle of the night, nudges her, and gets it on... I am shocked. I thought he was still a virgin.

I am also scared that he is on that show giving out dating advice....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Spot - "the woman grinds and I thrust." :barf:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spot - "the woman grinds and I thrust." :barf:

I mean... Confusedheepbagger:
I HATE PIE!!
His woman refers to him as a "toe curler".... Do we believe this? Reeeeallllllly?
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:The burrito lady just asked for my phone number. :?
Maybe she wants your burrito. :doggystyle: :j/k:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Spot - "i know the proper moves to let her finish first"...

For a guy with supposedly limited dating experience.. He talks like he's Rich or Covino. I think they rubbed off on him
I HATE PIE!!
Quote:
Quote:Iva13 wrote :

You know what...you are not positive that's what....I found several things I liked about todays show...so there... Confusedlap:

I agree with Iva. I liked the Tony Danza interview. I did not like that singer dude, but I thought his arrogance was funny. Crazy chicks? Can't go wrong with that topic.
Just caught Tony on the replay. He's such a nice guy that it would be hard for him to give a bad interview.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:There's a company about 30 miles from where I live that installs solar and wind power systems. They tie them into the power grid too so you can get paid by the power company when you backfeed the grid.

EXACTLY what I plan on doing. Are they reasonably priced? Got a website?
I can't remember the name. I'll try to find out and post the info.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Confusedhock: Spot is on Cocks w/ P saying he can last and hour and 20 minutes in the sack. He is also describing how he will wake up in the middle of the night, nudges her, and gets it on... I am shocked. I thought he was still a virgin.

I am also scared that he is on that show giving out dating advice....

He is still a virgin.
He thinks he can make up stories like that and people will think he's telling the truth.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:There's a company about 30 miles from where I live that installs solar and wind power systems. They tie them into the power grid too so you can get paid by the power company when you backfeed the grid.

EXACTLY what I plan on doing. Are they reasonably priced? Got a website?

Website?
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have no idea who this guy is they are talking too but he is very arrogant.

he is getting on my nerves.

Thought DBN was supposed to be on top of shit. you guys sound way out of the loop. Gettin old?

ps...eat one Brampton.
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't consider Beastie Boys as hip hop.

Then you'd be wrong. Unless you're talking bout their last few cd's which are more rap/rock experimental.

Check # 27 <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://stereogum.com/24391/vh1s_100_greatest_hiphop_songs-2/list/">http://stereogum.com/24391/vh1s_100_gre ... gs-2/list/</a><!-- m -->
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have no idea who this guy is they are talking too but he is very arrogant.

Thought DBN was supposed to be on top of shit. you guys sound way out of the loop. Gettin old?

ps...eat one Brampton.
I don't know why I'm getting attacked here??????
Wtf
Brampton Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

ps...eat one Brampton.
I don't know why I'm getting attacked here??????
Wtf

It was your turnBig Grin
Covino Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

ps...eat one Brampton.

Do we have to watch American Idol to be on top of shit? I knew who this was guy was but I didn't care. I'm out growing the Hits 1 format.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM