Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 09/21 - Hello Fall
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Joe Wrote:[Image: e1f5fdc0041d11e2829522000a1de782_7.jpg]

That really depends on the party.

If it is a Russian or Mexican party, that guy rocks. Guitar playing is huge in Russia.

If it is a bunch of white middle class Americans or yuppies or black folk, then yeah, that guy sucks.

Someone always brings a guitar to my St. Pat's parties. Don't you remember that this year there was a bet where Andrey bet his BMW against Marc's Pathfinder that my friend Marc could smash the guitar over my friend Eddie's head and the bet was if Eddie would get knocked out or not?

One of the Russian chicks grabbed the guitar and hid it, so it never went down, but shit got serious.

It all went down in the dining room.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
When is a lame, retro bike almost as cool as a Raptor?

[youtube]N6R-cZB3qwg[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:[Image: e1f5fdc0041d11e2829522000a1de782_7.jpg]

That really depends on the party.

If it is a Russian or Mexican party, that guy rocks. Guitar playing is huge in Russia.

If it is a bunch of white middle class Americans or yuppies or black folk, then yeah, that guy sucks.

Someone always brings a guitar to my St. Pat's parties. Don't you remember that this year there was a bet where Andrey bet his BMW against Marc's Pathfinder that my friend Marc could smash the guitar over my friend Eddie's head and the bet was if Eddie would get knocked out or not?

One of the Russian chicks grabbed the guitar and hid it, so it never went down, but shit got serious.

It all went down in the dining room.

I don't remember much.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:seinfeld jokes Chip. I don't get it either... bunch of seinfeld watchin, lenny kravitz lovin, apple loving fanboys up in here today.

Confusedad:

And I still haven't gotten the update on my phone.

I keep checking
I think mine becomes available within the next couple of weeks (hopefully), the first leaked version was terrible and almost rendered the phone unuseable
Darwinism.

I had no idea Sentras could go 120.

Drunk af going 120 drifting corners #FuckIt YOLO

Driving tweeting sipping the cup fuck yolo I'm turning it up

http://www.gigwise.com/news/76295/us-rap...hile-drunk
Chip Wrote:Darwinism.

I had no idea Sentras could go 120.

Drunk af going 120 drifting corners #FuckIt YOLO

Driving tweeting sipping the cup fuck yolo I'm turning it up

http://www.gigwise.com/news/76295/us-rap...hile-drunk

:owned:
Chip Wrote:When is a lame, retro bike almost as cool as a Raptor?

When you are given the set of tools that this chick was given, shouldn't it be your lifelong duty to just make videos and things like this, or at least until you are 40....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
John Fucking Hansen...... You robot talking old fantasy football news giving illiterate bitch.
Chip Wrote:When is a lame, retro bike almost as cool as a Raptor?

Christ! I swear I went into a trance. It was a happy place... Confusedhock:
Joe Wrote:John Fucking Hansen...... You robot talking old fantasy football news giving illiterate bitch.
the....best.....rb.....in.....the.....league.....right......now.......on......a.....roster......who.......runs......the......ball.......past......the.....line.....of.....scrimmage!!!!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:John Fucking Hansen...... You robot talking old fantasy football news giving illiterate bitch.
the....best.....rb.....in.....the.....league.....right......now.......on......a.....roster......who.......runs......the......ball.......past......the.....line.....of.....scrimmage!!!!!!

YES! Just like that.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

YES! Just like that.
this is what grinds my gears.....not the fact that its a month old, but the cadence :killme:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

YES! Just like that.
this is what grinds my gears.....not the fact that its a month old, but the cadence :killme:

I Tweeted to him that he needs hooked on phonix.
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:bad news everyone. 80s hair metal band W.A.S.P was hid out in T's yard, and they came out of nowhere, and tongue punched her b-hole.

Your story is getting more exaggerated every time you tell it You may as well tell people I was wandering around naked in my backyard.

That is the way I pictured it.

Of course, that is how I picture you in most of your stories.

you should have just sent us that boob pic.

Ha I forgot to send that picture.... That was a good night.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip