Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 08/13 - Happy Left-handers Day
big gigantic saw :killme:
I'm sorry. but if your neighbor is working on their house, why do you care so much.

if it isn't happening in the middle of the night, suck it up
Brampton Wrote:I'm sorry. but if your neighbor is working on their house, why do you care so much.

It can be annoying. We had a guy like that down the street from my parents house. He was always building some half ass addition, shed or cutting a hole in something. One day he decided to paint his driveway, sidewalks, the brick wall around the house and the curbs white.
Covino's neighbors.
[Image: extream-makeover.jpeg]
Rich saw what he calls "a weird show"
Does that mean it was really weird, in a perverted way? Or a totally normal show?
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm sorry. but if your neighbor is working on their house, why do you care so much.

It can be annoying. We had a guy like that down the street from my parents house. He was always building some half ass addition, shed or cutting a hole in something. One day he decided to paint his driveway, sidewalks, the brick wall around the house and the curbs white.
some people just like to work around their house.

when we were doing the floors in my house, we were cutting wood up till 10 at night.

you only have so many hours in the day
I don't remember if I told this story before about maniac neighbors.

This was only 3 or 4 weeks ago. Anyway I get woken up about 5AM with loud rap music shit from my thug neighbors car right across the street. Not thinking, I just busted out of my front door, all barefoot and in shorts, and asked him to turn it down. This mexican has neck tatoos and shit.

He says "what the fuck did you just say"

I was thinking, fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck what did I just do. shit shit shit shit.

He comes flying over gets all up on my porch and has me cornered, all in my face. All drunk, cocaine powder on his nose. I was freaked out. No one is going to hear me scream for help, I'm thinking, I 'm going to have to fight this fucker, and try to kill him somehow. I have my shovel, and rake scoped out around the corner, and I'm trying to manuever closer to them. I also have a few nice rocks and bricks in view too.

We are there, toe to toe. not saying anything, eyes locked, glaring at each other, just waiting for someone to make a move.

Finally after what seemed like forever, his girlfriend, and another guy ran over, and grabbed him. The other guy appologized then they all went back inside. That shit sucked. I didn't leave my house for the next week, without a deadly weapon with me. I haven't had any problems with him since then, but other neighbors have, and I guess everyone is trying to get the owner of the house to kick him out.
Rob Courdry is going to be on?
I wonder if he'll put them in an episode of Children's Hospital like he did with Ellis.
I see Ellis on a ton of other tv shows.
LeNeve complains to his neighbors about loud music just a few nights after he lights off fireworks at 3AM.
Joe Wrote:LeNeve complains to his neighbors about loud music just a few nights after he lights off fireworks at 3AM.

But fireworks are cool.
Mexicans playing rap music isn't.
[Image: 3383_354688621274869_827490844_n.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:LeNeve complains to his neighbors about loud music just a few nights after he lights off fireworks at 3AM.

But fireworks are cool.

yeah. My shenanigans are cheeky and fun, his shenanigans are cruel and evil. Evil shenanigans
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

But fireworks are cool.

yeah. My shenanigans are cheeky and fun, his shenanigans are cruel and evil. Evil shenanigans

:roflmao:
:high5:
beaver attacks are trending

also a shooting in texas by texas A&M

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM