Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans
Yeah, the story out about pimping out the kids was what I meant on the "pay to play" on my list of items.

As stated, the more I read on this, the more I'm convinced that the source truly knows what is going on as I've read it from him long before the other stories hit. The sad part is that he says there is a LOT more that he can't share yet.

As I said, Ped State is about to get a beat down of epic proportions.

Also, don't be surprised to see the NCAA step in and allow all athletes to leave PSU without the year loss like they did with Baylor. They do that and it is likely that PSU will start closing down their athletic department. They will not be able to afford it very soon. There have already been at least 50 lawsuits filed. Penn State being a public university will find it very difficult to be able to deal with this. They won't have the money to pay and they won't want the charges made public. Catch 22.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Is Rich's mug here?

why? you have some demons to release?

The newest member's name is Mug
Pokes28 Wrote:Yeah, the story out about pimping out the kids was what I meant on the "pay to play" on my list of items.

As stated, the more I read on this, the more I'm convinced that the source truly knows what is going on as I've read it from him long before the other stories hit. The sad part is that he says there is a LOT more that he can't share yet.

Also, don't be surprised to see the NCAA step in and allow all athletes to leave PSU without the year loss like they did with Baylor. They do that and it is likely that PSU will start closing down their athletic department. They will not be able to afford it very soon. There have already been at least 50 lawsuits filed. Penn State being a public university will find it very difficult to be able to deal with this. They won't have the money to pay and they won't want the charges made public. Catch 22.

Who's going to want to go there now?
Atheltes, and normal students.
Chip Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Yeah, the story out about pimping out the kids was what I meant on the "pay to play" on my list of items.

Who's going to want to go there now?
Atheltes, and normal students.
maybe all this explains LeVar Arrington
I'm listening to Piece of Pie by STP right now.
:taterpie:
i'm listening to a joe rogan podcast with russell peters, pretty good so far
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Is Rich's mug here?

why? you have some demons to release?

The newest member's name is Mug
:?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTkluinrbBlKtF7sMVbek...cEKkTg8HTt]
bunch of awkward thanksgiving dinners in PA this year
Wow, here is the latest from my friend.

Certain Media members have been told to stop digging for their sake. 2 elite PSU donors are currently under investigation for bribery and sex acts with children. Supposedly these donors abused children using campus facilities, Joe Pa did not know but others did and did nothing. My source has asked to be removed from the case because he fears the reprucussions down the road. He expects more massive stories to break over the next 2 weeks. He reiterated that this is much bigger than people can imagine. Bad, bad deal.

My friend said that his friend (the source of the previous info) is scared for his life and has asked to be taken off of this story. If CNN doesn't allow him to do so, he is likely going to quit his job rather than pursue it.

Powerful, organized crime in the heart of this under the knowing eye of people in the University. What a pit of hell!
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
LeNeve Wrote:cool. I got paid today.

Me too! :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I'm listening to Piece of Pie by STP right now.
:taterpie:

:finger:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pokes28 Wrote:Wow, here is the latest from my friend.

Certain Media members have been told to stop digging for their sake. 2 elite PSU donors are currently under investigation for bribery and sex acts with children. Supposedly these donors abused children using campus facilities, Joe Pa did not know but others did and did nothing. My source has asked to be removed from the case because he fears the reprucussions down the road. He expects more massive stories to break over the next 2 weeks. He reiterated that this is much bigger than people can imagine. Bad, bad deal.

My friend said that his friend (the source of the previous info) is scared for his life and has asked to be taken off of this story. If CNN doesn't allow him to do so, he is likely going to quit his job rather than pursue it.

Powerful, organized crime in the heart of this under the knowing eye of people in the University. What a pit of hell!

Wow.. simply unbelievable and just literally heartbreaking. I personally would continue to pursue it if it were me, but I would be in hiding and wearing a bulletproof vest and I would continually publicize everything.. If nothing more but for the sake of the victims, they deserve retribution for this whole thing. And why in the hell couldn't some demented student snap and go on a shooting spree of these assholes???
I HATE PIE!!
Pokes28 Wrote:Wow, here is the latest from my friend.

So the Mafia is involved? Or just a bunch of rich guys with the means to knock people off?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Who's more powerful? Super rich perverts, or the mafia?

I say super rich perverts.

I don't think the mafia would allow that type of thing. I could be wrong. Mafia may be criminals......

I don't know..... I agree with making money any way you can up to a point, and that point is abusing kids.

Dealing drugs? Fine, whatever. Stealing shit? Fine. Murdering people who need murdered? Im All for that.

I still can't understand the enormity of this, and how it could just be looked over......
LeNeve Wrote:Who's more powerful? Super rich perverts, or the mafia?

I say super rich perverts.

I don't think the mafia would allow that type of thing. I could be wrong. Mafia may be criminals......

I don't know..... I agree with making money any way you can up to a point, and that point is abusing kids.

Dealing drugs? Fine, whatever. Stealing shit? Fine. Murdering people who need murdered? Im All for that.

I still can't understand the enormity of this, and how it could just be looked over......

That reminds me. BDH said I'm an idiot, and that I should stay on DBN because I don't mind if a band does drugs while I think child molesters are pieces of shit. Then he kept telling me to shake my head, what ever that means.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good NussieT 8 266 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, September 2 ~ Good Bye Summer Beckster 20 496 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 10, 2014 ~ 23 is a good number Beckster 85 1,119 04-10-2014, 07:24 PM
  Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ~ Breaking News Beckster 74 893 03-13-2014, 10:13 AM
  TOOOSday, March 4, 2014 ~ BREAKING NEWS Beckster 155 1,006 03-05-2014, 08:42 PM
  Thursday 7/25/2013 - Good Day Joe 69 656 07-26-2013, 10:25 AM
  Wednesday 4-24-13 - Good Morning\Night Joe 101 778 04-24-2013, 06:48 PM
  Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend LeNeve 139 802 04-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brampton