Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who cares
FYI... Men are stupid. Seriously...
My cursor is now a quark screw.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I curse the days I sprained my ankles, They have been weak for 20 something years and are all arthritic. getting old is Confusedwoot:
Listen to Theoneboard Radio
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm">http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm</a><!-- m -->
mongo Wrote:I curse the days I sprained my ankles, They have been weak for 20 something years and are all arthritic. getting old is Confusedwoot:
I'm turning 30 in a few days. My lower back has been hurting on and off for a kind long while. It's usually only for a day or two and it goes away so i figure i just strained it. It's getting to be alot more consistant the last 4 months but it goes away like 2-3 days a week. I don't know if it's an issue or i'm just being a pussy.
I got no health ins. through my job.I figure if i give it some
time it will go away. Works for most stuff.

Definatly nobody cares about that. If there was a chuckle instead of a rotfl i'd use it here
the keifer Wrote:My cursor is now a
quark screw.

Correct spelling... Cork.
Nussie_T Wrote:
quark screw.

thinking the same thing 5 :high5:
Nussie_T Wrote:
quark screw.

A quark (pronounced /ˈkwɔrk/ or /ˈkwɑrk/) is an elementary particle and a fundamental constituent of matter. Quarks combine to form composite particles called hadrons, the most stable of which are protons and neutrons, the components of atomic nuclei.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
quark screw.

A quark (pronounced /ˈkwɔrk/ or /ˈkwɑrk/) is an elementary particle and a fundamental constituent of matter. Quarks combine to form composite particles called hadrons, the most stable of which are protons and neutrons, the components of atomic nuclei.
Lame
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
quark screw.

Quarks is also a shoe store in Canada. A very expensive and overpriced shoe store.
Nussie_T Wrote:FYI... Men are stupid. Seriously...

AGREED 1000%
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:

AGREED 1000%

Yep. Almost as stupid as women.
:poke:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

AGREED 1000%

Yep. Almost as stupid as women.
:high5:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I went to Boston Market to get diner, just got back to the hotel and turned on the hockey game. Sabres are up 1-0 :happy: . FUCK BOSTON :finger: arrogant asshole fans.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I went to Boston Market to get diner, just got back to the hotel and turned on the hockey game. Sabres are up 1-0 :happy: . FUCK BOSTON :finger: arrogant asshole fans.

Burn!
Coming from a Pens fan, that's pretty bad.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I went to Boston Market to get diner, just got back to the hotel and turned on the hockey game. Sabres are up 1-0 :happy: . FUCK BOSTON :finger: arrogant asshole fans.

Burn!
Coming from a Pens fan, that's pretty bad.

And even worse when acknowledged by a Flyers fan.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]