Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans
LeNeve Wrote:how did these pedofiles communicate, and set up clubs and shit before the internet? I don't get it, cause you ask the wrong guy to join your club, then you are done, you know what I mean. Hell, even on the internet, you can ask the wrong guy. Is there some secret handshake only kid touchers know?

What if I'm sitting at the park, and I accidently throw up some sort of pedofile sign? Does the pedo come and make conversation with me or what? Then if he asks if I like little boys, and I say no, does he kill me? Or does he bale and move somewhere else? I'm going to tell the cops if someone creeps on me, and asks those pedo questions for sure.

I once saw a kid toucher get his head bashed in with a lock in a sock. It didn't bother me one bit.

The only thoughts I have, come from an episode of SVU.
A pedo was telling them how they meet eachother. Saying that they hang out at 'kid things', like they go see kid movies. And just strike up conversations with eachother there.
I guess when normal people see them and ask "what's that guy doing here? He looks really creepy", they look at him and know he's a fellow pedo.
But I don't know how in the hell you get to the point where you give kids out to 'big donors' for your charity.
javsto Wrote:LAME STORY, now I need a pie to make up for the let down :taterpie:

Here's your Pie :finger:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:He didn't NOT!! He initiated the whole damn thing!!!! Now, he's saying that he doesn't remember anything but me taking advantage.
double negative. he got a Leneve broom special

Shit Confusedad: No brooms or any other devices were used.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:But I don't know how in the hell you get to the point where you give kids out to 'big donors' for your charity.
makes you think about what other degenerate things are going on.

Maybe NAMBLA has a fraternity at PSU?
I feel like beating up pedofiles now.
LeNeve Wrote:I feel like beating up pedofiles now.

I imagine that would be pretty easy.
cool. I got paid today.
LeNeve Wrote:cool. I got paid today.

I got paid for one of my jobs.
These guys here don't realize the banks are closed tomorrow.
Chip Wrote:

It is.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:how did these pedofiles communicate, and set up clubs and shit before the internet? I don't get it, cause you ask the wrong guy to join your club, then you are done, you know what I mean. Hell, even on the internet, you can ask the wrong guy. Is there some secret handshake only kid touchers know?

What if I'm sitting at the park, and I accidently throw up some sort of pedofile sign? Does the pedo come and make conversation with me or what? Then if he asks if I like little boys, and I say no, does he kill me? Or does he bale and move somewhere else? I'm going to tell the cops if someone creeps on me, and asks those pedo questions for sure.

I once saw a kid toucher get his head bashed in with a lock in a sock. It didn't bother me one bit.

The only thoughts I have, come from an episode of SVU.
A pedo was telling them how they meet eachother. Saying that they hang out at 'kid things', like they go see kid movies. And just strike up conversations with eachother there.
I guess when normal people see them and ask "what's that guy doing here? He looks really creepy", they look at him and know he's a fellow pedo.

good thing I was the only person in the theatre when I went to see Toy Story 3 by myself that one night....
@ilikegirlsdaily
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

It is.

I'd guess that they're just bigger pussy versions of homos.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

It is.

I'd guess that they're just bigger pussy versions of homos.

yeah, and it's generally not a one on one mission, and use of weapons is encouraged.
Is Rich's mug here?
Chip Wrote:Is Rich's mug here?

why? you have some demons to release?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good NussieT 8 266 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, September 2 ~ Good Bye Summer Beckster 20 496 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 10, 2014 ~ 23 is a good number Beckster 85 1,119 04-10-2014, 07:24 PM
  Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ~ Breaking News Beckster 74 893 03-13-2014, 10:13 AM
  TOOOSday, March 4, 2014 ~ BREAKING NEWS Beckster 155 1,006 03-05-2014, 08:42 PM
  Thursday 7/25/2013 - Good Day Joe 69 656 07-26-2013, 10:25 AM
  Wednesday 4-24-13 - Good Morning\Night Joe 101 778 04-24-2013, 06:48 PM
  Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend LeNeve 139 802 04-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brampton