Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3-3-10 Wednesday! I'm very tired....
WOW, I don't get Covino on this at all?!?!
Greg Mercer Wrote:Does literally EVERY pop singer use auto-tune now? It's obviously going to be the one thing that sets music from this decade apart from others. The 80s had keyboards...the 2000s had auto-tune.

It's everywhere and in every song. I think it is what the guys have been talking about, once you notice it you notice it everywhere.
The caller started making a good point... down in flames. :douche:
beckster Wrote:I missed some of this.. Why is Covino spazzing out?
I don't know, I missed it too. What happened?
Greg Mercer Wrote:Does literally EVERY pop singer use auto-tune now? It's obviously going to be the one thing that sets music from this decade apart from others. The 80s had keyboards...the 2000s had auto-tune.
No......the 80's had the Saxophone!
Brian in NY Wrote:

Covino doesn't like to plan things or talking about planning things. He wants to keep his options open incase something better comes along. Once things are planed than he has to cancel and replan.

I don't understand him on this issue.
I always do the planning when we go away
If I didn't have someone to plan things for me, I would never leave the house. I am 1 bazillon percent in agreement with Covino.
LeNeve Wrote:If I didn't have someone to plan things for me, I would never leave the house. I am 1 bazillon percent in agreement with Covino.
Same here. I suck at planning things, I need someone to do it for me.

I think it helps the fact that many of them can't sing for crap..
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Rich can't settle down. He has sooooooooooo much nervous energy/ADD. I can see Covinos point on that. I can only imagine what Rich is like if he is somewhat panicked.
Iva13 Wrote:I always do the planning when we go away

So does my wife. It's not that I don't want to do it or can't. She is just good at it.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Covino doesn't like to plan things or talking about planning things. He wants to keep his options open incase something better comes along. Once things are planed than he has to cancel and replan.

I don't understand him on this issue.

Huh? He doesn't want to plan anything? You have to plan SOME things or else you won't get anywhere.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Dildo... :kissass:
I HATE PIE!!
I suck so bad at planning that my Mom has to make all my plans to go and visit her, otherwise I never would see her.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM