Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 12/03 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
Chip Wrote:Who's going to go create a "Lonne3001" account?
Noooooo. I refuse to lose!
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Hey Dudebros (said in Basedow voice).

Happy Birthday, Joe!!

Hey! What's up?
Just thought I'd come by and say whats up.

Hows the baby coming?

Active as hell. She's been making me sick a lot lately. I will be glad when it's over.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Walking Dead question:

Why did the Governor kill the National Guard guys? Why would he not want them around to help defend the town and add to society? Same thing with the Prison crew, he said he would do the same as he did with the Naitonal Guard. Why wouldn't he want more skilled people around. He did try to recruit Michonne, why her and not the Army?

There is something I am missing here, or he is just an idiot.

I figured he was just power hungry, and doesn't want any "organized group" to come in and challenge it.
I agree. If he didn't kill the National Guard guys, they would have come in and taken charge of Woodbury.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Hey Dudebros (said in Basedow voice).

Happy Birthday, Joe!!

Hey! What's up?
Just thought I'd come by and say whats up.

Hows the baby coming?

Active as hell. She's been making me sick a lot lately. I will be glad when it's over.
How much longer?
That Naughty America commecrial is fucked up. Having little kids scream "I want creampies" is pretty fucked up.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:That Naughty America commecrial is fucked up. Having little kids scream "I want creampies" is pretty fucked up.
But it is pretty damn funny.

I just think that if that were to really happen, the husband would have cut him off much sooner.
Pete Nice Wrote:That Naughty America commecrial is fucked up. Having little kids scream "I want creampies" is pretty fucked up.

The kid part is funny, but the commercial is completely tasteless. I wish SiriusXM thought better of their subscribers.
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Just thought I'd come by and say whats up.

Hows the baby coming?

How much longer?

1 month. Unless she wants to come out sooner. I've been having a lot of contractions and growing pains.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:1 month. Unless she wants to come out sooner. I've been having a lot of contractions and growing pains.
Cool! Congrats to you! I'm sure it's an exciting, yet painful, time. haha.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:1 month. Unless she wants to come out sooner. I've been having a lot of contractions and growing pains.

That's just gas.
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:1 month. Unless she wants to come out sooner. I've been having a lot of contractions and growing pains.
Cool! Congrats to you! I'm sure it's an exciting, yet painful, time. haha.

You forgot "scary as fuck", too. But yeah, it is kinda exciting.
I HATE PIE!!

[youtube]liFmMcmigsQ[/youtube]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:1 month. Unless she wants to come out sooner. I've been having a lot of contractions and growing pains.

That's just gas.

Gas goes away. This hasn't
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Just thought I'd come by and say whats up.

Hows the baby coming?

How much longer?

1 month. Unless she wants to come out sooner. I've been having a lot of contractions and growing pains.

I hear it's a cake walk after that.
Lots of sleep, and plenty of peace and quiet.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:How much longer?

I hear it's a cake walk after that.
Lots of sleep, and plenty of peace and quiet.

Just keep it up and I am going to laugh my ass off at you when you tell us how you got some chick knocked up by accident.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM