Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/27/12 - Monday
C&R pitch a sturdy 2 post tent. Plenty of room for Spot to join.
Donginator Wrote:I love newegg.com by the way, 40% off all xbox accessories, already shipped and will be delivered tomorrow
what'd ya get?
michaelangelo Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I love newegg.com by the way, 40% off all xbox accessories, already shipped and will be delivered tomorrow
what'd ya get?
wireless controller for $30 & a MW3 bluetooth headset . I love the turtle beach headphones, but I can only use them when no one is home. I need one ear free when my girlfriend is home

I was waiting for the controller to go on sale at Kmart/Sears so I could use my gift card, but $30 at newegg I could not pass up
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
only development in watching my webcam, the hallway light in our stairs to the apartment was turned on, I am expecting a goodbye letter when we get home
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Some genius just called NASCAR radio, and asked why they don't cover the track with a tarp when it rains, like they do on the baseball infields sometimes.

yeah, he did. He seemed completely serious, and kind of let down when it was explained that it would be very retarded to even think of doing this.

Daytona track is 2.5 miles long, and I don't know how wide.
LeNeve Wrote:Some genius just called NASCAR radio, and asked why they don't cover the track with a tarp when it rains, like they do on the baseball infields sometimes.

yeah, he did. He seemed completely serious, and kind of let down when it was explained that it would be very retarded to even think of doing this.

He must have doubled his Vagisil dose today.
Donginator Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
what'd ya get?
wireless controller for $30 & a MW3 bluetooth headset . I love the turtle beach headphones, but I can only use them when no one is home. I need one ear free when my girlfriend is home

I was waiting for the controller to go on sale at Kmart/Sears so I could use my gift card, but $30 at newegg I could not pass up
i should have gotten the mw3 headset, it has a cool little dock for the headset and doesn't cost any more money. It's not like i'm going to wear it out in public anyways
michaelangelo Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
what'd ya get?

i should have gotten the mw3 headset, it has a cool little dock for the headset and doesn't cost any more money. It's not like i'm going to wear it out in public anyways
Its on sale for $40 from $70 at newegg
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:wireless controller for $30 & a MW3 bluetooth headset . I love the turtle beach headphones, but I can only use them when no one is home. I need one ear free when my girlfriend is home

Its on sale for $40 from $70 at newegg
thanks, but i've already got one that i hardly use :grin: also I don't know if newegg ships to Canada reasonably
I just checked and they have a canadian site :happy:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Some genius just called NASCAR radio, and asked why they don't cover the track with a tarp when it rains, like they do on the baseball infields sometimes.

He must have doubled his Vagisil dose today.

hell fuckin yeah, thats the gewd stuff
snap on, more like snap off.
GET IN THE ZONE!!!! AUTOZONE
Chip Wrote:They need some more CD's...

That is all the past shows. They record every show on a CD, each CD holds an hour, so 4 a day. Looks like spot finally got them all organized by month or something.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

My xbox live expired Sunday. I got up early for that clan op and then had to waste 15 minutes getting a month subscription for $9.99.

I went to best buy today and they have a 12 month subscription for $20 off right now. $39.99 instead of $59.99
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT