Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans
LeNeve Wrote:tater anal rape

There was no rapey
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:fuck
anal
kill
marry

I don't mind tatoos on women, but she looks annoying, and weird. so.... click click boom
100% correct Janine Lindemulder

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janine_Lindemulder">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janine_Lindemulder</a><!-- m -->

I thought she looked familiar. yep, she has that crazy eye look.

That's why I put her as my fuck.
Pokes28 Wrote:Sorry for the delays on this.

A few more tidbits coming through today (though nothing to the extent of what I posted earlier).

McQueary did what he was supposed to do. Remember when he saw the incident happen, he was a grad assistant. That is not a paid position, it is basically a scholarship coaching gig. Guys that are GAs are in a tough spot. They aren't employees, they don't understand the hierarchy, etc. They are usually consumed with learning the NCAA rules, taking graduate classes, and working with the coaches. In this case, McQueary did the only thing he knew to do and that was to tell Joe Paterno. A man he idolized, worked for/with, played for, etc. As a young coach anything that he would have done other than that would have resulted in his coaching career being over. Coaches are a tight knit group and there aren't many if any that would hire him.

Now with that said, I'm not saying that he was correct, but he did what most GAs would do in that same situation. When the investigators talked to him, he was open and honest.

And yes, all of this happened while PSU was part of the Big 10.

It is unreal.
the Big 10 needs to give them the heave-ho.

You know that they hid this from the conference, which is even worse. How could they keep this completely in-house?

Ohio State must be really happy right now
So, is everyone gonna be online tonight or what?
Brampton Wrote:So, is everyone gonna be online tonight or what?

for what purpose?
@ilikegirlsdaily

lemon party?

no thanks
LeNeve Wrote:

lemon party?

no thanks
you'd be the expert
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

lemon party?

no thanks
you'd be the expert

JDubb, he's the old guy

A few more tidbits coming through today (though nothing to the extent of what I posted earlier).

McQueary did what he was supposed to do. Remember when he saw the incident happen, he was a grad assistant. That is not a paid position, it is basically a scholarship coaching gig. Guys that are GAs are in a tough spot. They aren't employees, they don't understand the hierarchy, etc. They are usually consumed with learning the NCAA rules, taking graduate classes, and working with the coaches. In this case, McQueary did the only thing he knew to do and that was to tell Joe Paterno. A man he idolized, worked for/with, played for, etc. As a young coach anything that he would have done other than that would have resulted in his coaching career being over. Coaches are a tight knit group and there aren't many if any that would hire him.

Now with that said, I'm not saying that he was correct, but he did what most GAs would do in that same situation. When the investigators talked to him, he was open and honest.

It is unreal.
Will they have to forfeit any championships?

Damn, this is getting sicker and sicker...
Penn State Scandal: Jerry Sandusky Rumored To Have 'Pimped' Boys To Donors
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/10...nk2|111562
JDubb Wrote:

It is unreal.
Will they have to forfeit any championships?

Damn, this is getting sicker and sicker...
Penn State Scandal: Jerry Sandusky Rumored To Have 'Pimped' Boys To Donors
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/10...nk2|111562
as much as we all love scandals, and seeing how they play out......this is becoming horrifying. The details are just becoming disgusting (if they are all true)
how did these pedofiles communicate, and set up clubs and shit before the internet? I don't get it, cause you ask the wrong guy to join your club, then you are done, you know what I mean. Hell, even on the internet, you can ask the wrong guy. Is there some secret handshake only kid touchers know?

What if I'm sitting at the park, and I accidently throw up some sort of pedofile sign? Does the pedo come and make conversation with me or what? Then if he asks if I like little boys, and I say no, does he kill me? Or does he bale and move somewhere else? I'm going to tell the cops if someone creeps on me, and asks those pedo questions for sure.

I once saw a kid toucher get his head bashed in with a lock in a sock. It didn't bother me one bit.
LeNeve Wrote:how did these pedofiles communicate, and set up clubs and shit before the internet? I don't get it, cause you ask the wrong guy to join your club, then you are done, you know what I mean. Hell, even on the internet, you can ask the wrong guy. Is there some secret handshake only kid touchers know?

What if I'm sitting at the park, and I accidently throw up some sort of pedofile sign? Does the pedo come and make conversation with me or what? Then if he asks if I like little boys, and I say no, does he kill me? Or does he bale and move somewhere else? I'm going to tell the cops if someone creeps on me, and asks those pedo questions for sure.

I once saw a kid toucher get his head bashed in with a lock in a sock. It didn't bother me one bit.

I have always thought the same thing. How do they know each other? Weirf.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I wonder how many of these pedofiles will eat a bullet before they get arrested.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder how many of these pedofiles will eat a bullet before they get arrested.

Eat a bullet before jail or get shanked and left to bleed out in jail.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:He didn't NOT!! He initiated the whole damn thing!!!! Now, he's saying that he doesn't remember anything but me taking advantage.

whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone. you need to start from the begining and end up with who got violated with the rolling pin while hog tied to the bed. ok now GO....

You're not getting all the details. Sorry.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good NussieT 8 266 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, September 2 ~ Good Bye Summer Beckster 20 496 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 10, 2014 ~ 23 is a good number Beckster 85 1,119 04-10-2014, 07:24 PM
  Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ~ Breaking News Beckster 74 893 03-13-2014, 10:13 AM
  TOOOSday, March 4, 2014 ~ BREAKING NEWS Beckster 155 1,006 03-05-2014, 08:42 PM
  Thursday 7/25/2013 - Good Day Joe 69 656 07-26-2013, 10:25 AM
  Wednesday 4-24-13 - Good Morning\Night Joe 101 778 04-24-2013, 06:48 PM
  Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend LeNeve 139 802 04-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brampton