Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 12/12/12 - Aaron Rodgers Day
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I get annoyed when exchanging gifts with a sibling/friend/cousin & they automatically give you cash

They are paying for the gift you got them :riot:

That and gift cards. Although my mom plans on giving Jim money to help him towards the garage he is building this year. I can see an exception there.

I always try to give people ideas of what they can get me or my gang, too.
My sister and BIL, that's all they want. It annoys the shit out of everyone.

I guess if you have everything you want, cash and gift cards are the best option. Especially if everything you want or need is really expensive.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I don't mind gift cards, as long as it's someplace that I would go to anyway.

I think they actually make better birthday gifts than trying to get something. When we go to birthdays, we usually get a card, gift card, flowers and wine if it is a girl and booze if it is a guy.

My 40th birthday list is simple.

1. AK-47
2. Static (nightclub) VIP card.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I know a couple who have been married for a very long time. For Christmas, she will buy him something she wants (like a dress) and he will buy her something he wants (like a chainsaw). They open their gifts and then trade them with each other. It's silly, but they have been married for over 40 years and it works for them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Q's in the studio, so that means shitty music for the nest 45 minutes.
Brian Wrote:Q's in the studio, so the means shitty music for the nest 45 minutes.

Because the music Covino, Rich and Spot play are good?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't mind gift cards, as long as it's someplace that I would go to anyway.
like home depot

yep. I got one for home depot once, used it to buy a circular saw, and a peach tree. the peach tree lived for 4 years, and was finally producing peaches, and a storm broke it. total bummer. the circular saw is still alive and kicking.
changing this show.....now
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Q's in the studio, so that means shitty music for the nest 45 minutes.

Because the music Covino, Rich and Spot play are good?
Sorry....shittier music.
Brampton Wrote:changing this show.....now

Good call.
Holy shit that music was bad.
Today is officially Wiz Khalifa day in Pittsburgh. Smart, let's promote the pot smoking wanna be thug and overlook the Navy SEAL from Pittsburgh who just died while trying to rescue an American doctor who was kidnapped in Afghanistan. Sweet move Pittsburgh.

Fucking Liberals.

Brian Wrote:Q's in the studio, so that means shitty music for the nest 45 minutes.

:killme:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Today is officially Wiz Khalifa day in Pittsburgh. Smart, let's promote the pot smoking wanna be thug and overlook the Navy SEAL from Pittsburgh who just died while trying to rescue an American doctor who was kidnapped in Afghanistan. Sweet move Pittsburgh.

Fucking Liberals.

That is pretty damn lame
I HATE PIE!!
Q is gone. They are onto anther story. Talking about Elf on Shelf. I actually want to hear about this b/c I don't like it.

Pete Nice Wrote:Q is gone. They are onto anther story. Talking about Elf on Shelf. I actually want to hear about this b/c I don't like it.
Elf on Shelf???
why is it a parents "resposibility" to buy their kids shit, just to have the same stuff as everyone else?

thats bad parenting

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM