Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 08/16/2012 - Today's Plan - NOTHING
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning DBN... How's y'alls doing?

Today is my 2nd to last day on my job here... Bummed because I really like this place. Unemployment starts Monday for me... Swoot!

Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I hope so. probably in the 65ish range, with an expense account and a corporate card

I love our expense system here. You put in your expenses and then a few months later you get a check and you forgot what it's for.

I had my raise for this year suspended because I'm a dick. Apparently if a department routinely fucks up you can't just go to the manager of that dept and tell them that they are fucking up. You have to voice your opinion through the proper channels so it can get lost in the mix and nothing will ever be done about it.

When asked the question, "Do you understand why things have to be sent through the proper channels and not handled so abrasively?" I answered, "No, I think we need to stop being pussies and learn how to take criticism."

That was not the number one answer on the board.

That doesn't help your raise fo sho.. :roll:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:They are talking about Jean on the show. I was in TJ Maxx a few months ago and bought some Lucky Jeans for like $25. A few weeks ago I saw the exact same pair int he mall for $110. TJ Maxx is the shit when you can actually find clothes in your size.

I just bought a pair of CK jeans at TJ Max last weekend for $27.
I spent way to much time and money buying cloths at full price.

I hate TJ Maxx. I walk in there and start to sort through that mess, get frustrated that it's nothing more than an annoyingly huge garage sale and leave. I don'thave the patience for that place.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:Sweating Bullets is awesome :rock:

:rock: :rock: I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dave Mustaine!!! I used to have his poster over my bed when I was a teenager. I listened to that part of the show when I went to get my paycheck. "Sweating Bullets" is even one of my ring tones! :rock:

I was seriously irked that Covino kept calling the "Countdown to Extinction" album "Symphony of Destruction" :deadhorse:

Rich is a pussy bitch, btw.
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Rock music talk :crank:

Don't worry, they'll get back to talking about Katy Perry soon enough.
I'd rather look at her boobs than some acid loving white dude with a guitar screaming some crap I can't understand.

:roll: Lame
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Don't worry, they'll get back to talking about Katy Perry soon enough.
I'd rather look at her boobs than some acid loving white dude with a guitar screaming some crap I can't understand.
Hmm....I've never not been able to understand Megadeth lyrics.

and I'm bad with lyrics

They aren't that difficult to figure out. I listened to Sweating Bullets so much that I have the song memorized.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:I don't think I could have hung out with Rich in high school.......Oh well

I made fun of those kids.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:If my friends listened to shitty music, that wouldn't have made me listen to it too.
I picked my music by flipping through radio stations, finding what I liked.
A lot of my girl friends had horrible taste in music.. they were listening to boy band shit and Mariah Carey... .UGH! :killme:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:And you can like rock music, and Megadeth, without "rocking a Megadeth t-shirt".
WTF are they talking about?

I think they were saying that you don't have to dress all goth to listen to metal. I didn't. A lot of people were and are surprised when they find out what I listen to.
I HATE PIE!!
Damn. That video will make you feel like shit.

http://now.msn.com/cancer-patient-record...o-good-bye
Joe Wrote:Damn. That video will make you feel like shit.

Confusedad:

Confusedwoot:
Damn I just realized I was paying for the ex's sirius subscription for the last 9 months. I thought I canceled that back in November.
Sweet. Sirius was pretty cool about canceling it and sending me $65 back. They did try everything to try to give me another radio for free if I kept the subscription. My little Stiletto 2 can go anywhere and on top of that I have the Android app so I really don't know why I'd ever need a 2nd radio. I would like the Lynx though.

Confusedad: Confusedad:

I don't know what to say about the video
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Confusedad: It's a good thing I am not all emotional right now...
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM