Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 8/15/12 - Normal Arm Wednesday
My "small" cajun fry at 5 guys

sent from 1975.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:Thanks Rich, guess my girlfriend is nuts
my wife had a group of friends before we got married.....best thing to happen to her was me, cause these bitches were nothing but a bringdown.

Holy shit, bunch of greedy, social climbers. I was amazed that she was friends with them, cause she didn't fit in with them at all.
Brampton Wrote:
my wife had a group of friends before we got married.....best thing to happen to her was me, cause these bitches were nothing but a bringdown.

Holy shit, bunch of greedy, social climbers. I was amazed that she was friends with them, cause she didn't fit in with them at all.
100% agree, I am proud she ditched those low-lifes, I probably would not be with her if she did.

I feel bad she really has no one now. but like you said she has me. I lost contact with most of my friends due to them getting married/moving/having kids

guess we are all insane if we follow what Rich says
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:My girlfriend ditched all her friends, they are all druggies/screw ups

guess that makes her insane. I have no one in mind I could add to my wedding party except for family

Can I be in your wedding party? I'm your friend.

sent from 1975.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:My "small" cajun fry at 5 guys

sent from 1975.

Bastard.
I've been eating really good, and working out.
And have been losing about 2 pounds a week for the last month or so.
I'm down almost 15 pounds total.

I might break down and get 5 Guys or pizza one day soon.
Brampton Wrote:

Your wife is a cool chick. I remember when we went to diner, i said something in regular conversation and she laughed and turned it into a dick joke or something. Kind of stunned me bc chicks don't usually do that.

Btw, we need to hit Copacabana up for diner again. Maybe we can come up for a werkend in Sept or Oct and meet up for diner.

sent from 1975.

Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My "small" cajun fry at 5 guys

sent from 1975.

Bastard.
I've been eating really good, and working out.
And have been losing about 2 pounds a week for the last month or so.
I'm down almost 15 pounds total.

I might break down and get 5 Guys or pizza one day soon.

Whatevs JDubb junior.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:My girlfriend ditched all her friends, they are all druggies/screw ups

guess that makes her insane. I have no one in mind I could add to my wedding party except for family

Can I be in your wedding party? I'm your friend.

sent from 1975.
:high5:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
eating fries when you are craving them is the best
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Your wife is a cool chick. I remember when we went to diner, i said something in regular conversation and she laughed and turned it into a dick joke or something. Kind of stunned me bc chicks don't usually do that.

Btw, we need to hit Copacabana up for diner again. Maybe we can come up for a werkend in Sept or Oct and meet up for diner.

sent from 1975.
let me know what werkend :poke:
Donginator Wrote:eating fries when you are craving them is the best
:high5:
Brian Wrote:If I'm uninspired, how the fuck did I get to the Amazon?

drive down to JFK airport and book a flight on LAN Ecuador to Guayaquil and then take a trambilla(bus) to the amazon river guide boat and when you hit the black and brown river, jump off and swim to shore.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

100% agree, I am proud she ditched those low-lifes, I probably would not be with her if she did.

I feel bad she really has no one now. but like you said she has me. I lost contact with most of my friends due to them getting married/moving/having kids

guess we are all insane if we follow what Rich says
what sucks is, her good friends from school and when she was a kid, all moved away. Most of them live in the US now.

for me, I chose to not have a bunch of friends. Whats the need? I got between 5 and 10 good friends. Thats enough
Melky Cabrera suspended 50 games for steroid use.

[Image: liliana-fernandez-steiner-beach-volleyball-bums-09.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM