Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/10/2011....No news vans is good news vans
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have to think that Sandusky almost wanted to get caught, probably part of the thrill of it for him.

If you have ever banged your woman in public, you know there is a little extra thrill from the possibility of getting caught.

I don't know about that. this weirdo is already on a level I can't comprehend though, so who knows.

All I know is getting caught banging a chick out in public, really doesn't make you look bad

Of course it doesn't, that is not what I am saying, I thought maybe he got an extra thrill from the idea of being caught.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I missed the shatner interview, so glad its on for the replay, but its kind of uninteresting to me.
So did I. Good interview.
javsto Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::roll:

Oh! So, Jim and I have a dispute going on. He claims that I violated him the over night. Truth is that he grabbed me and instigated the whole incident. I'm shocked he hasn't started a thread on it yet.

um, you may need to explain how you violated him last night...

too many sodomy stories this week
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have to think that Sandusky almost wanted to get caught, probably part of the thrill of it for him.

If you have ever banged your woman in public, you know there is a little extra thrill from the possibility of getting caught.

I don't know about that. this weirdo is already on a level I can't comprehend though, so who knows.

All I know is getting caught banging a chick out in public, really doesn't make you look bad

Of course it doesn't, that is not what I am saying, I thought maybe he got an extra thrill from the idea of being caught.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that the consequences of getting caught are way different, and I can't begin to understand how a pedofile thinks. Maybe they view that shit as a normal relationship, who knows.
LeNeve Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::roll:

Oh! So, Jim and I have a dispute going on. He claims that I violated him the over night. Truth is that he grabbed me and instigated the whole incident. I'm shocked he hasn't started a thread on it yet.

um, you may need to explain how you violated him last night...

too many sodomy stories this week

Poor Jim got butt raped.
Confusedad:
tater anal rape
sorry for the late F,M,K,A I was at lunch and catching up on the previous pages but here you go
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:sorry for the late F,M,K,A I was at lunch and catching up on the previous pages but here you go

Marry
Kill
Fuck
Anal
fuck
anal
kill
marry

I don't mind tatoos on women, but she looks annoying, and weird. so.... click click boom
f,a,k,m
LeNeve Wrote:fuck
anal
kill
marry

I don't mind tatoos on women, but she looks annoying, and weird. so.... click click boom

:high5:
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:sorry for the late F,M,K,A I was at lunch and catching up on the previous pages but here you go

Marry
Kill
Fuck
Anal

probally a good call killing the faceless one, never know whats lurking when she turns around. no teeth, c section scars, nazi tatoo on her forehead, eye patch, shit like that.
I guess I don't have to look at her face while doing anal, so I still agree with my picks.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Marry
Kill
Fuck
Anal

probally a good call killing the faceless one, never know whats lurking when she turns around. no teeth, c section scars, nazi tatoo on her forehead, eye patch, shit like that.

Other then the fact that the picture looks photoshoped with scissors and a glue stick, I always just the faceless ones in the murder spot first
m
a
k
f

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good NussieT 8 266 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, September 2 ~ Good Bye Summer Beckster 20 496 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 10, 2014 ~ 23 is a good number Beckster 85 1,119 04-10-2014, 07:24 PM
  Wednesday, March 12, 2014 ~ Breaking News Beckster 74 893 03-13-2014, 10:13 AM
  TOOOSday, March 4, 2014 ~ BREAKING NEWS Beckster 155 1,006 03-05-2014, 08:42 PM
  Thursday 7/25/2013 - Good Day Joe 69 656 07-26-2013, 10:25 AM
  Wednesday 4-24-13 - Good Morning\Night Joe 101 778 04-24-2013, 06:48 PM
  Monday 4-1-13 - Good Weekend LeNeve 139 802 04-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brampton