Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS!
Yeah what a cunt, personal questions? Fuck this cunt. They asked where she goes to meet guys and she thinks that is too personal, don't let the door hit you in the cunt whore.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
middle america Rocks!!!!!
Confusedad: no love for NY
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah what a cunt, personal questions? Fuck this cunt. They asked where she goes to meet guys and she thinks that is too personal, don't let the door hit you in the cunt whore.

I don't watch her show, so I don't give a flying funk about her any way.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
The show discussed this once, didn't they?
http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/collectio...ike#photo0
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah what a cunt, personal questions? Fuck this cunt. They asked where she goes to meet guys and she thinks that is too personal, don't let the door hit you in the cunt whore.

I don't watch her show, so I don't give a flying funk about her any way.

yeah that too mother fuckers.
bahahahahah
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=551632
is there a commercial on while gay thomas show is on? lol
Later bro-mo's and Beckster (looks like T already left).

Has anyone seen Zee here lately. I see her on facebook but was wondering what you guys said to drive her away? :poke:
michaelangelo Wrote:is there a commercial on while gay thomas show is on? lol

That was weird
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Later bro-mo's and Beckster (looks like T already left).

Has anyone seen Zee here lately. I see her on facebook but was wondering what you guys said to drive her away? :poke:

Later..

I shouldn't talk, but the reason she hasn't been on here had nothing to do with you guys. Just some shit she had going on in her life. She even went through a phase where she wasn't going to be on the computer as much, but I haven't really seen that change. Ha ha.
I HATE PIE!!
Damn, this is effed up...
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=7938540
okay, I've tried to stay positive, and not get angr, but fuck this day, fucking cock sucking son of a whore pig fucking day. I hate working on other employees personal vehicles, ESPECIALLY when they are 1989 chevy suburbans with electrical problems. How the fuck dothey expect me to figure shit out on something I don't have a wiring diagram for!!!!! Mother fucker. rarrrrr....

that was a tiny rarrr, because I calmed down abit while typing this.
LeNeve Wrote:okay, I've tried to stay positive, and not get angr, but fuck this day, fucking cock sucking son of a whore pig fucking day. I hate working on other employees personal vehicles, ESPECIALLY when they are 1989 chevy suburbans with electrical problems. How the fuck dothey expect me to figure shit out on something I don't have a wiring diagram for!!!!! Mother fucker. rarrrrr....

that was a tiny rarrr, because I calmed down abit while typing this.

The venting you did from typing that calmed you down didn't it?

I've felt like that most of this week. I am just really hating my job lately.
I HATE PIE!!
Someone traded in an 03 mercury marauder, this thing is bad fucking ass. The exhaust is loud ass fuck, big fat tires in the back. I barely got on it in the shop, and it started doing a burn out like nothing. Fucking bad ass. I wonder what they are going to sell it for. I fucking want it.
[Image: Mercury-Marauder-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip