Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-19-10 Friday....Where did everyone go?????
michaelangelo Wrote:my biological father wasn't part of my life, and i see him now more that he lives in the same place as i do. we got married in BC and didn't invite him or his family, so we avoided the pictures with him, but my sister in law had her boyfriend there and they broke up now and he's in the family pictures. I don't hate my dad, just indifferent.
This is why our family rule is married couple's only for professional pictures!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Olive garden is pretty good tho
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How Lame! I would be pissed if my sister's bailed on my bachelorette party. I would disown them if they skipped my wedding.

I only wish my mom didn't show up. Instead the sour bitch gave me hundreds of pictures of this....
[Image: 5600_142095902039_665452039_3720582_3840504_n.jpg]

You have a scowl on your face also.

This may sound gay, but I like your dress.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
If this was a FIN Rich would be telling the guy to tell his nussie he is going to the party, reschedule her plans.
Not that I agree w/Rich's brother not going...that is soooooo wrong....however they always preach....Ho's b4 Bro's..... Rich should call the girl and tell her WTF...
Nussie_T Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:my biological father wasn't part of my life, and i see him now more that he lives in the same place as i do. we got married in BC and didn't invite him or his family, so we avoided the pictures with him, but my sister in law had her boyfriend there and they broke up now and he's in the family pictures. I don't hate my dad, just indifferent.

My dad is gay and has a partner... Dan came... My mom was pissed off about that too. My sister told me.

WOW! Your mom turned your dad against women completely.
Nussie_T Wrote:

My dad is gay and has a partner... Dan came... My mom was pissed off about that too. My sister told me.
[Image: 5600_142095912039_665452039_3720584_2404114_n.jpg]

Everyone looks happy in that one.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
NOTHING trumps it.....didn't he tell Rich what the so called plans were????
Pete Nice Wrote:You have a scowl on your face also.

Yeah but only in the picture with her mom. She is smiling in the picture with her dad!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How Lame! I would be pissed if my sister's bailed on my bachelorette party. I would disown them if they skipped my wedding.

I only wish my mom didn't show up. Instead the sour bitch gave me hundreds of pictures of this....
[Image: 5600_142095902039_665452039_3720582_3840504_n.jpg]

You have a scowl on your face also.

That's not a scowl. I am squinting because I can't see. The sun really hurts my eyes I wear sunglasses year around.
And, Thank you....
I wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy doesn't show up at the wedding.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

That is exactly what Jim said. Jim also thinks it's a charade. My dad is gay so my mom will leave him alone.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

That is exactly what Jim said. Jim also thinks it's a charade. My dad is gay so my mom will leave him alone.
I'm pretty sure the picture of her is enough to turn a man gay.
I just realized my family is fucked up...
I feel really bad for Rich....He is a good guy and from what I heard over the years would do ANYTHING for his brother....this really sucks...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip