Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
f350 massive lift kit.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I just got back from the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA. It made me miss my Mustangs and want to trade the car in on a new one of the way home.

I went to school to be a Ford Tech after winning a Ford sponsored competition in High School.

I want a few of these in my garage.

the body lines and sculpture of this car are beautiful, then add on to that, the performance = perfect car in my opinion.

BTW, I would settle for just one in my garage.

Anyway, I miss partipating with everybody during the in show discussions. Eventually once the heat is off I will be back though, HELLO TO EVERYONE, hope everyone is doing ok. I am still listening to C&R, still browsing the forums, and I will be back trying to be witty while flexing my web muscles.

p.s. fuck Trent Reznor, fucking pussy.

They are just amazing cars. There had to be at least 20 of them there. I think they were all a part of a club. My girlfriend and I met the guy who owns the first one produced. He paid over a million for it. They were all roped off, but my girlfriend asked the guy if she could sit in it and they let her. Boobs will get you anything! When we buy lottery tickets that's the car in my visions.

Glad to see you're still around.

Messages In This Thread