Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bro Code?
This isn't really a "Friend in Need" kind of thing, but I thought I was curious to see your thoughts.

One of my coworkers has become a good friend over the last 2 years I've worked with him. When I say "good friend" I just mean that sometimes he hangs out with Stacy and I on the weekends. Me, him and one other coworker chat on Google Hangouts regularly so we know a good amount of shit about each other. He's been single since I've known him and has been on a few bad dates from some online sites.

I've always been interested in his stories of meeting new women, because it was something that I used to do a lot of. I met Stacy online as well as a bunch of great friends before her so I encouraged him to keep it up even when it didn't seem too promising. A lot of times he'd show me girl's profiles and ask me what I thought of them. That would usually follow with a story about meeting that girl or chatting with her. His latest story was this:(In Yellow)

Yea, so, I have been messaging this chick from Plenty of Fish
Ended up talking to her for 3 hours last night on the phone.

That girl in the Orioles hat?

No...

It's Krissy.....

Krissy as in super crazy stripper ex of mine Krissy?

As in Medical Assistant part time stripper, yes

yea....

Hold on... I have to find words for this....
Ok i have no words...
Make sure you don't remind her that I am alive

She knows I work with you

I was actually hoping she died in a fire or something painful

She said, and I quote "I know that things were really bad at the end, but Joe is a decent guy and I am glad that he is happy with Stacy because he wasn't happy with me"

It's a cliche to say your ex was crazy because everyone says that.
That bitch was fucking crazy
You know that look Corey had when we came bowling? That was my look for 3 years

FYI... Corey is a guy we work with who's wife runs his entire existence. You can tell he fears poking the bear.

So......
No double dates?

Yeah right after you give me your ex wife's number

You can have it
When she was with me, she was nuts
Now she is with her new guy, she is a different person
Her and I were ok for a while and then it just became oil and water
some people just bring out the crazy in others

She will always be single

So that's how I left it and I didn't say anything more. I think it goes without saying that you don't date your friend's ex girlfriends. I can think back to two girls that my friends used to date that contacted me and wanted to go out and I blew that shit off without a thought.

MY buddy is a pretty moral guy so I'm pretty sure he's going to cut it off before it even starts.

It does make me wonder though, is there a rule you go buy that has always been that you don't date any of your friend's exes?

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking The "Twitter Code" JDubb 0 1,445 06-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Last Post: JDubb