Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOMB Raiding: Offish Explanation for MoLLY's answer
Apparent Lee, the boys are little too metro for Molly too:

MoLLY Wrote:If you missed the show today, the guys asked me "the" question: Who would you rather: Covino or Rich? My answer: In this (very hypothetical, mind you) situation, I said that I would "rather" Spot! Here is my reasoning...like I said on the show, C&R are a little too pretty for me. By this I mean they are the kind of guys who put a lot of time into getting ready in the morning; probably more time than me. There is nothing wrong with that and I admit they are attractive dudes, but when it comes to guys, it ain't my steez if ya know what I'm sayin! So to those of you that thought I said Spot because I was covering up my true feelings for one or both of the other 2, sorry to burst your bubble! I prefer men who are more, well, manly (no offense C&R)! So there ya go. From reading the forums I kinda knew this question was coming, but it didn't make it any more comfortable when it finally came! Haha, good thing I have a higher tolerance for uncomfortable situations than I did before (see: our weekly Dirty Slang investigations).

Thanks to all of you guys for listening...I truly enjoyed coming to work everyday and getting to know you all a little bit during my time on the show. I have a free subscription for a little longer, so I'll still be listening and getting on the forum when I can!

Arrivederci baby!
MoLLY

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some really funny/good photo shops from TOMB LeNeve 2 1,265 08-24-2020, 06:43 AM
Last Post: monika
  TOMB LeNeve 223 35,536 02-25-2020, 04:10 AM
Last Post: hardeep15
  TOMB Raiding... Wish Upon A Star SiriusXM Contest JDubb 6 2,834 12-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Doing some TOMB raiding; The "Would You Do Her" Game - NSFW JDubb 28 9,038 06-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Last Post: AirHej
  TOMB Rooski 3 2,072 04-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Joe