Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Employees...
I feel a need to go on a rant about my damn employees....

1) Paydays are the 15th & 30/31st of every month... I need the hours submitted 5 days early so I can have the pay checks completed. Just because you know the paychecks are done doesn't mean you can bombard me with "I need my pay check early, I have bills to pay" text messages.

2) When I ask you to do something, you fucking do it. If I tell you to stop doing something, then you fucking stop. I don't understand why this is so hard...

3) I'm not a taxi cab nor is my car available at your disposal. We have a car you can lease... you had it at one time but apparently it's not good enough for you

4) I trust you enough to run my equipment so I am trusting you with being honest in submitting your work hours. When you tell me you worked 12 hours in the shop when my calendar says you had the day off... pisses me off.

5) Don't whine for more hours, then complain that the jobs we are giving you are too difficult or you have to babysit or have drs appointments

and I will close my rant with.. If you don't fucking like my damn rules.. then quit.

Ah! I feel a bit better now. .

Messages In This Thread