Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Technology Hurt?
Ok, I adore Jim's older daughter. She's a sweet kid. But let me tell you, it is so obvious that people plopped her in front of the tv since she was a toddler. She isn't able to retain information well and she doesn't want to do anything but watch tv. She struggles to learn. Shoot, she will watch a show or movie, but not be able to tell you anything about what she just watched. She hates when it's just her and me, because I don't allow the tv on during the day. I had the news on and she was hypnotized by it, she didn't want to watch the news, but the tv was on so she had to stare at it. She has no interests and never wants to do anything. Shit, I took her to a hockey game 2 years ago.. she complained (her mom taught her that sports are dumb). I took her to see the Tigers this past summer and she was even able to run the bases!!!! She was a brat the whole game. I've tried to come up with other fun stuff, but you can't even take her on a walk without her bitching the entire time.

I am only saying all this because, whatever it takes, don't let this happen to your kids.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 Gaming Gadgets That Will Make Us Hurt Ourselves Joe 1 1,230 07-21-2009, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice