Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indie 104
What it really means is miscellaneous as in we have no theme for this station. It's a stupid idea and isn't going to help the channel and the show at all.

The new morning guy came from politics and still pretty much talks politics. It makes as much sense as Me and Vinnie did.

Jay has a solid show. I know it's not for everyone, but he's good at radio and talks about pretty much everything.

Buzzfeed radio is pretty bad. I think the content could be good, but the people doing the show are horribly bad at radio.

Rotten Tomatoes radio isn't bad. I'm usually bummed the the C&R replay isn't on when I tune in, but I watch it and it lets me know if I should hit the movies that weekend.

The Inner Circle is the worst fucking radio I've ever heard. I think the dude does the show from his house on speaker phone. The audio quality is total shit, the guy is a lying doucebag and the topics are so lame. If you've like this show or thought Neil Strauss's book was good you probably have never been with a woman. It's the one show that makes me want to drive to the radio station and punch someone.

Dan Dunn was great when he was on Stretch's show. The two of them were pretty funny and Dan used to bring in random shit and tell you all about it. I learned cool shit about spirits. By himself in some bar he's pretty fucking boring.

C&R would have been a great addition to The Virus. You all would have had to buy XM though.

Messages In This Thread