Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 Reasons to vote for Gary Johnson
[quote="Hondo"
I get your idealism...I really do. Unfortunately America IS that stupid and it's not going to matter. If you want to make a meaningful voting statement do it when it has a chance to be meaningful. This isn't one of those times.[/quote]

+1 Hondo. Love how you just tell the truth. A good portion of the public is into the kardashians and honey boo boo and I phone 10, dancing w the stars, jersey shore. ect ect ect. If you watch jimmy kimmel they get people on this shit all the time. They went on the streets of hollywood w the i phone 4s before the 5 came out and handed it to people and asked them what they thought about it and they raved about it. They did the same thing about the presidential debates. After the first one n the media was pumping that obama had to come out more aggressive. They asked people what they thought about the second debate(before it happened) and most people reapeated wat they heard coming up to the debate on tv. obama was more aggressive mafe good points.... Shit didnt even happen yet. people are sheep man.

Messages In This Thread