Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using a gun
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, last Thursday someone stole my Starmate out of my car. I found out last night that a couple neighbors around the corner also had their cars broke into. I officially moved our dogs into the front room. There is no way you can enter into our house without 2 pitbulls greeting you. Hopefully they will protect the house, but their presense alone should ward off intruders. We also have been turning on all the outdoor lights at night. One of the cops I spoke with said there has been a rash of these incidents and things like leaving lights on and such may scare off the trouble-makers to some level.

Jim's aunt has an elderly neighbor who's house was also broken into last week... while he was home asleep... They took his wallet and his Purple Heart. His aunt already has a gun to protect her and her daughter and she's is working on becoming reaquainted with it. I am thinking we need to do the same. The crime from Flint has been moving more and more outside of the city into the little (formerly safe) areas like ours and it's scary.
whoever steals a purple heart deserves the death penalty :riot:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Messages In This Thread