Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Wallstreet
I don't exactly know what this whole thing is against exactly. I've heard that 1% of the population holds like 90% of the worlds wealth. Rich keep getting richer, poor keep getting poorer. ect..
But what is this whole thing about? Publicly traded companys are bad? Wall street is the reason i'm getting fucked on my credit card rates and mortgauge?
I don't really know what they're against.

The real reason i bring this up is because of the heavy police presence at all this shit. i'm just a roofer, and i don't know exactly where in the constitution it says you have the right to peacablly assemble, but i know it does.

Cops have been fucking people up at these things. Towns are bitching how much police overtime is costing their towns. My question is, if its just a bunch of people getting together, why would they feel the need to send like 50 cops out to watch over them? If nobody is getting out of line and nobody called them in, what reason do they have to be there?? It's like sending 100 cops to watch over a high school football game because something might happen after the game in the parking lot.

:beer: In a nutshell, i dont think there should be any cops there unless somebody calls them, just like anywhere else in everyday life

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Healthcare with an occupy tie in Pete Nice 39 11,603 12-23-2011, 06:15 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team