Poll: Best candidate
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Michele Bachmann
9.09%
1 9.09%
Herman Cain
0%
0 0%
Newt Gingrich
0%
0 0%
Jon Huntsman
0%
0 0%
Ron Paul
36.36%
4 36.36%
Mitt Romney
18.18%
2 18.18%
Rick Santorum
9.09%
1 9.09%
Rick Perry
9.09%
1 9.09%
Sarah palin
0%
0 0%
Barack Obama
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Candidates
ap bikini team Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Mila Kunis needs to STFU and stick to looking very hot and shaking her tits and ass b/c she does not know shit about politics, everything she says is so misinformed. She speaks like one of those typical rich hollywood types who is ultra liberal b/c they already have money and it doesn't matter then turn around and pay no taxes....

1st off I agree with Pete if you vote for santorum I am going to meet him there and give him some condums for you skull fucking.

2nd- there are way to many tax loopholes for the ultra-rich. Unlike some people here- i have no problem paying a bit more in taxes, if I know they are going to be used for the right shit and not helping the rich get richer: fixing our education system, helping infrastructure, advancing science & medicine, etc.

Here's where I disagree with part of it. You have all these pompous assholes saying "I'm a billionaire, I'm willing to pay more taxes" and give democrats the ability to argue for higher taxes, YET there has always been the opportunity to pay higher taxes. There is no law against paying more than what you feel is fair. You can mail the government a check. Hell, there's even a website for it. I don't like paying taxes, and as my income increases, I don't want more of my money taken out. It took a hell of a long time to earn it.

I think we should drop everyone's taxes, and cut out ALL the loop holes.

Here's a novel idea. You want to give people more hope, and a little more money in their pockets? How about you drop the FICA tax down to say 4%. That's nearly a 4% increase in everyone's pay (if your family is making 50k, you get an extra $2000 a year. Not a ton, but hey it's something you can depend on). Also, make it a deductible expense again (something Democrats took away), and you put another $500-1000 in our pockets. Offset that, by taking off the caps for what gets taxed. EVERYONE pays into it, not just the first 90k of everyone's pay. I (being a republican) think it's crazy that someone making 100k and someone making 200 million pay the same FICA tax. Suddenly everyone gets a tax break, and the "evil" rich people pay more taxes, and help to better stabilize Social Security, and get more money.

Just food for thought, but I'm just tired of people saying "I'm willing to pay more in taxes" because it's a theory. I don't see those people writing a check and sending it in. Warren Buffet said he should be paying more, but last I checked, he didn't write a check to "make up" for this gross inadequacy.

QFT
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Messages In This Thread